Interest check: Do you own/play these systems?

What system would you play/DM here?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Since there's enough people in this thread that has done savage worlds, let me ask this question here..

How do you use an action deck for initiative/everything else online? I assume one way coulld be creating a list on random.org and I draw cards for everyone (and only have a "master list" of cards that haven't been used so hucksters can draw or whatever) or that I could have you roll a "D4 and D13" and assume an infinate ever shuffling deck.

But since I haven't played SW in a pbp... what actually works?

Fenris

Adventurer
Since there's enough people in this thread that has done savage worlds, let me ask this question here..

How do you use an action deck for initiative/everything else online? I assume one way coulld be creating a list on random.org and I draw cards for everyone (and only have a "master list" of cards that haven't been used so hucksters can draw or whatever) or that I could have you roll a "D4 and D13" and assume an infinate ever shuffling deck.

Some of the exact same questions I was wondering as well. But the d4 and d13 thing won;t include the possibility of a joker. Maybe you have us roll a d54?

I think the easiest thing is just to have you draw/deal the cards.

Maybe there is some online poker app that might work?

DrZombie

First Post

In our SW campaign, which is still in it's infancy, we just roll for initiative..

Walking Dad

First Post
... I assume one way coulld be creating a list on random.org and I draw cards for everyone (and only have a "master list" of cards that haven't been used so hucksters can draw or whatever) or that I could have you roll a "D4 and D13" and assume an infinate ever shuffling deck.
I would do just that. There are to many abilities that have an effect on drawn face cards etc. A bit more work, but worthwhile IMHO. I will do the same with the adventure deck.

Remove ads