D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Archon Basileus

First Post
I don't remember typing it....

Industry... I'm scared!

Oo

Just kidding. I had the spell thing on my cellphone and it never erased it. When I answered your post, it just continued the same draft and sent it all. Sorry, hehehe! I'm updating after lunch (two to three hours). I've got... Stuff... prepared to you... Hope you like it hehehe!

industrygothica

Adventurer
I don't remember typing it....

Industry... I'm scared!

Oo

Just kidding. I had the spell thing on my cellphone and it never erased it. When I answered your post, it just continued the same draft and sent it all. Sorry, hehehe! I'm updating after lunch (two to three hours). I've got... Stuff... prepared to you... Hope you like it hehehe!

Sounds interesting. I'm really liking Lyllie, so you better not kill her. ;)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'll be away from any internet connection next week. As I am generally only online on week days, that means that after tomorrow I'll be unable to post until Monday December 18th. The DM should feel free to play my character as an NPC until my return.

I'm posting this for all my current games, so possibly you'll see this message more often if we're in several games together. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'll be away from any internet connection next week. As I am generally only online on week days, that means that after tomorrow I'll be unable to post until Monday December 18th. The DM should feel free to play my character as an NPC until my return.

I'm posting this for all my current games, so possibly you'll see this message more often if we're in several games together. :)
Cool! I'll update today and we can suply for you during the week! :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I love the Star Wars-y, Trek-y mood we're currently having, with the holograms and interrogation droids. Or perhaps that's just what they are in my imagination. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Yeah, that's what I was going for... It's easier to identify what's what if we take some known routes (since we're visually limited through this medium). Glad you liked it!

I also hope I'm being able to convey the Mega-dungeon feeling for this thing. It's probably gonna get strange sometimes, but it'll all be clear in the end... Assuming you'll survive, mwahahaha! Just kidding. :)

Remove ads