Into Khybers Gate

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Johanel sorts through the goblins belongings looking for anything of interest. He returns to you with a handful of silver and gold coins and a small metal key.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Looks like Johanel is away from the boards so I'll NPC him for now. His 1st level spells are used up and has no offensive 0's prepped.

On the bodies, 18gp, 6sp. The Key. 3 sets of leather armor.
[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
"Preferably, we should get some rest and maybe healing." Sedar says while carefully looking into the hole that the child vanished through. "Kid sure didn't do himself a favor bringing us here. If there are others to this gang, they'll sure have words with the kid, if not more. Let's get away from here."

byronhicks

First Post
[SBLOCK=ooc]

SelcSilverhand said:
Looks like Johanel is away from the boards so I'll NPC him for now. His 1st level spells are used up and has no offensive 0's prepped.

Sorry about that, My wife and I are moving to another city, and it's got me very, very busy.

[/SBLOCK]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
It takes a couple of hours for the group to wend their way back to the lifts that will return them to the surface. You stick to the main streets as much as possible but even then some heads turn to follow, nostrils flared as they pick up the scent of blood. It is with a feeling of relief that you make it to the upper levels.

Johanel finds an armorer who will buy the dirty leather armor you took from the goblins. He manages to get enough coin to cover most of the cost of the House Jorasco's services.

OOC:
[SBLOCK]
Sorry, been sick the last few days. Are you waiting for Johanel to get his spells back or heading straight back?

Money left over
9gp 6gp and the key
[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
"So, Bloodtalon, what do you suggest? Returning immediately would imply to the masses either foolishness or power on our part. Waiting for tomorrow, frailty or cautiousness."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Cautiousness is not a bad thing, especially when dealing with the Cogs. I think it would be foolish for us to return now. Though I do wonder if we might not want to try and recruit help from either the adventuring guilds/taverns or House Denieth." he replies.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"Cautiousness is not a bad thing, especially when dealing with the Cogs. I think it would be foolish for us to return now. Though I do wonder if we might not want to try and recruit help from either the adventuring guilds/taverns or House Denieth." he replies.

[SBLOCK]
No objection here if you decide to recruit.
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads