• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into Khybers Gate

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]We've got some fresh blood in the inn, I don't know whether we'd have any more luck this time round. It might not hurt to try though if we are not heading back down that same day.[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Except that, I'm kind of recruiting as well as the moment (actually I had waited for the third player to post an interest, but that seems not the case. I'll move the recruitment for my adventure along.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Not to worry then, if there are not many free players we wont get much of a bite anyways. Lets just keep going with the three of us.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
After a short nights rest at the Tower's Shard tavern, Johanel, Sedar, and Bloodtalon are ready to head out again. It is early morning and the return trip to the Cogs is much quicker now that you know the route. Through the industrial section of the Cogs, the warrens of Blackbones, and finally the monstrous humanoid sections of Khyber's Gate.
By mid morning you've returned to the market square you were in the previous day. There are fewer goblins here in the early morning and more exotic races. A pack of 4 hyena-headed gnolls pass through quickly, their nostrils flaring as they track some elusive scent. Across the square a pair of harpies sit perched on the rubble of a merchants stall that was open just yesterday.
Suddenly, you spot something familiar. A group of goblin children are lounging around one of the empty stalls watching a young goblin male regailing his audience with a story. Unnoticed in the small crowd, you are able to slip closer to hear a voice you recognize. "...soz I led thems right ta Scratcher an' his gang lik theys paid meh to. Dez kilt thems surfacers and tooks all der gold bak ta da hideyhole. Scratchers gunna giv' meh eh big share."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Your little friend is seated inside one of the empty merchant stalls with a small crowd of about 10 other goblin children in front of him. He doesn't have a good view of the tunnel you came in through and it doesn't look like he's noticed you yet. There are a few adult goblins setting up merchant tables across the square and a handful of others lingering near them, presumably waiting for the stores to open.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The goblin stiffens at the sound of your voice and slowly turns to face you. With a shrill cry he leaps to his feet. The crowd of children shriek as well and scatter. He turns to run too but trips over his own feet and stumbles to the ground. He cries out in a high pitched voice, "Don't keel meh! Don't keel meh! I sorrah!"

Remove ads