• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the Dragon's Lair.

Star eyes Kuma with a smile, noting his musculature and formidable natural weapons. "I doubt I am much of a match to one such as you, as I imagine few are, but I can hold my own against most." Her tone is light, almost flirtatious.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Star eyes Kuma with a smile, noting his musculature and formidable natural weapons. "I doubt I am much of a match to one such as you, as I imagine few are, but I can hold my own against most." Her tone is light, almost flirtatious.

A sly one she is. Good! We need someone with guile.
He looks to his Dwarven ally for his approving nod. He knew that if the woman meant any evil towards them, or anyone for that matter, his ability to gaze into one's heart would show him. (assuming Duthayer detects no evil)
"I have no objections to you joining us. Though I hope you aren't too squeamish. The arts I practice are often....Misunderstood..." he said with a faint smile.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC note - Kuma's never shown any evidence of being supernaturally sensitive to evil before. He is a simple barbarian...except for a few magic tricks and the whole "I'm turning into a half-dragon" thing. :))

hero4hire

Explorer
Shayuri said:
(OOC note - Kuma's never shown any evidence of being supernaturally sensitive to evil before. He is a simple barbarian...except for a few magic tricks and the whole "I'm turning into a half-dragon" thing. :))

OOC: Neither is he a dwarf! :eek: Corrected ooc part

TwistedMindInc

First Post
( Everything seems to be going along great, I'll give Duthayer a few more days to post before I'll step in. :) )

Laban looks disappointed at what he deems a rejection from Brother Odis. He'll never come back! Sniffing back his emotions and broadening his shoulders once more, Laban shrugs. "C'mon gang, we'll find someone who takes us serious. Maybe that wizard lady is still in town. Now that she is without her group, she will have to take us with her. Let's go!" With that they take off in the opposite direction Odis heads. The stables aren't far and when Brother Odis mentions his mission and Gurrand, the stable head has no problem 'lending' a few horses. Two if Brother Odis would so like; one for the cart and the other is case someone else wishes to ride solo.

sans

First Post
"Stable Master, your generosity is duly noted. However, my party and I have means to pay so pay we will."

Brother Odis hitches up the horses and heads back to the group. A joke is formulating in his head. Things have been too serious of late.
----
OOC: I'm assuming 1 light horse to pull the cart and 1 light warhorse as the spare. Total = 225 gold

Last edited:

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Duthayer sizes up the elven female before him, never really seeing a person for their race but for what they have to offer. "Skills in traps and scouting? I think she'll make a fine addition to the group. Never hurts to cover all angles." Gruff and to the point, with that he dusts off his armor and starts for the door. "Let's not waste any more time - there is evil out there waiting for us to rid the world of it!"

The stable master smiles and though his intentions of giving up the horses for free were genuine, he'd be a fool to turn down the offered gold. "Why thank you, kind sir. I'll have the horses brought around for you." Dinging a bell, a smelly rather unclean girl comes tromping in through the back of the 'store'. "Round this man up a horse to aid in the pulling of a cart and one fit for riding." Her eyes slide from the priest back to her boss, and then shrugs, leaving out the way she came in. Moments later the sounds of horses out front announce the task as done. "May your travels be safe, my friend!" He clinks the coins into his till and nods good day to Brother Odis.

Last edited:

TwistedMindInc

First Post
( I'm beginning to lose faith in the game. It always seems that someone is MIA. The last time Isida was seen was on the 9th. Figured 6 days was ample time to post, don't you think? )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads