Into The Future

Kallikrates

First Post
To Ariel's player:
No! Ariel cannot have Az's cane because he(will be) old and decrepit!

Rain Cloud:
I don't think there was many people that were complaining or maybe I'm blind.
But it was a superb event anyway. Too bad my body needed sleep or I would have been up there for a lot longer.

Everyone:
If it's human nature to be part of a group and to complain.
Does that make me non-human? I mean...besides the ISRP group you would find that I am associated with no crowds. I didn't fit in any category in school. Which was fortunate. I don't complain that often because it really solves nothing. One must act to solve problems. I am the sort of person that will declare absolute neutrality if a conflict were to erupt between two of my friends. And plus I have a demented control over my emotions. Yep...that's crazy me horribly way off topic in a nutshell!
*pounds on the inside of the nut* Lemme Out!!!

Olath Vlos

First Post
Into the Future - a recurring event or room?

I was into the place for maybe an hour or so (more or less, I wasn't watching the clock) but I'd love for this to become a recurring event or perhaps a room of its own.

Reality just moves too slow sometimes :D and a fifteen-or-so year shove is a good thing.

Olath's Player

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I think another event at some point would be fun, but, after a while. And maybe during the week, just for Bari!
As another room, I think the novelty would wear off quickly, and it would get too many twisted storylines. After all, part of the fun was "What if". No current storylines are affected.

As a regular room, you'd have to pay more attention to the storylines and make sure that whatever needs to happen for the 15 years into the future actually happens, and that makes play more planned and forced.

Bari

First Post
I didn't meant to tell people to make it on weektime... I mean, if we always make it on weekends is because most people are unaviable on weektime. I asked if that instead of making two-day-long we could make it three ;)

Sienna_Rose said:
As a regular room, you'd have to pay more attention to the storylines and make sure that whatever needs to happen for the 15 years into the future actually happens, and that makes play more planned and forced.

Sheesh, I totally agree with that. I would hate to force something to cut Bari's arms or legs. [/SELFISH COMMENT] :p

Remove ads