• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into The Future

Ruthia

First Post
I enjoyed it, minus one tiny little event *makes mental noye to strangle Xion's player later...* All and all a good time. Even dropped Ruthia in for a few minutes. :D

I don't know. I see it as a room I'd use frequently. I do have a storyline currently running from that time period *shrugs* but thats me.

Last edited:

Kallikrates

First Post
Heh...Azrael and Miss Bunny(*pokes Ariel's player*) had an interesting time.

But one question: Why the blazes did it seem that everyone was related?
I was up there from 9:30 to 3:30 EST. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining...
But it was peculiar.

Also something I didn't think of until after I was through with this event:
Maybe we should have a longer time delay between the official announcement and when the even takes place. Two weeks is nothing in reality.

All and all. It was great fun even though I just woke up an hour ago. Now on to other things!

Liadan

First Post
Don't worry, a lot of them were related! hehe

Oh and I love this room *looks to the magis* can we keep it? *grins all innocent like*

Khaira

First Post
I made it in for about half an hour; I would've stayed longer, if I could've afforded the time to do so. Alas, collegiate final projects neccesitated that I pull myself away.

From what little I saw, though, it was a superb event. Much gratitude, I think, is owed to Rain for putting this together and going through with hosting for 7 hours (eep! now that's persistence), and to everyone else who played a part in the orga nization of the event, including the players who were able to make it (what would the event have been like without people?), and most especially to the Magi, for the room creation and everything.
I don't know if there's other people I didn't account for, who put work into it (and my appologies if I did!), but I'd just like to say:

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!

I had a great time! Sure, I had to get up at a decent hour on the sunday to make it (...12:30 pm, ugh, too early I say. I'm used to sleeping in till 3pm) but it was well worth it! Hope to have some more player events hosted soon. Thanks for everyone involved in making it happen, and for making it available to those of us on the other side of that equator thingy, often we don't get to make a lot of the events because of stupid time zones (which is of course unaviodable sometimes).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads