• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Invasion IC

Jemal

Adventurer
"I don't suppose any of you mages could fly invisibly nearby their ship and describe what you see to the others, could you?" The General asks as you discuss possibilities "Or would they have magics that would allow them to see you? How close could you safely get like that, do you think?"

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Jemal said:
"I don't suppose any of you mages could fly invisibly nearby their ship and describe what you see to the others, could you?" The General asks as you discuss possibilities "Or would they have magics that would allow them to see you? How close could you safely get like that, do you think?"

Aye, I can fly, as well as having the power to grant Invisibility to myself and a number of others.

I think we have the basis for a Plan, General. I can get close and get a description, close enough to count the spots on their noses, the degenerate bastards.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:IDEAS

My invisibility/fly resources aren't as great as I had thought.

Well, my Dimension Door has a range of 720 feet. How low does the ship travel?

How many of us are there still playing, Cohorts included? I account for 2 bodies... I could pass off my Dimension Door scroll (range 600' to another Wizard), giving us 5 that can travel this way.
Clerics could Summon Celestial Hippogryphs (Lvl3 spell). Enentine, my Cohort can summon them for 7 rounds, flying at base 100'/round, with 2 riders easily at med encumbrance, which still leaves us what,300' /round, 6 rounds 91 to mount etc...) 2100feet each?

If anyone has a Bag of Holding, someone can live for up to 10 minutes inside...
Anyone else able to Summon flying creatures?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads