Invasion of Mori - IC [3.5][CE/NE][planar]

Ringmereth

First Post
Staggered by the blast of heat and his burnt skin, the wizard backs away from the group and off to the side of the cavern. A basic spell--the first offensive magic Arxas studied long ago in his apprenticeship--comes to mind, augmented with a powerful necromantic metamagical effect. He targets the concussive draining missiles at the opposing spellcasters first, hoping to weaken their magic, and then targets any other enemies in the spell's range.

OOC: Arxas has 30 hp left; casting fell drained magic missile for 5d4+5 damage (spread among however many kobolds are within 15' of each other, with more damage concentrated on the casters) and one negative level (no save, lasts 14 hours).

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Moving away from the main group of people, Vedak quickly thinks of the spells he has memorized and grimaces at the fact that he does not have enough damaging spells prepared. He will have to rectify that situation eventually, he thinks as he begins to cast his spell.

[I can't quite picture where all the fighters are, but if I can target more than 2 fighters who are within 30 feet of each other, I will cast Haste. If not, I will attempt to Dominate Person one of the Fighter Kobolds, attempting to pick the one who looks the least injured, and have it attack (an enemy Wizard if possible, or simply another Kobold if not)]

NapoleonicSoup

First Post
Pyre sees Gabriel crumple and rushes over to assist him. If our Bard goes down there would go our plan of being a travelling circus. He touches the man and channels healing energy into his body, furthering the effects of the wand.
((If I'm not within range of Gabriel please tell me and I'll change my action. Cast cure serious wounds for 3d8+5))

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Remaining hidden, Kelteror will use his see invisibility SLA and try to locate the mage(s).

[sblock=OCC]
For some reason, the update I did to Kelteror`s character sheet last week didn`t post. Yeah, in the future, please assume that any SLA having a range of "self" are always renewed.

Also, I ll re-post my update within the next few days (no major change, but the skills will be as per the rules, + ring of freedom of movement [/sblock]

moritheil

First Post
Round Two Starting Conditions

OOC: It appears that clarifications are in order. A tactical map of round two has been attached. Feel free to adjust actions.

Note that the invisible kobolds have not suddenly become visible. There seems to be a bit of confusion about that point in particular.

Kobold Fight Notes
[sblock]
Initiatives – Rose Loriel Arxas Snargle Kobolds Scorpion Maug Kelteror Gabriel Pyre Hanaav Vedak Roillard.

Damage taken:
Rose: 24 +18-5 +51 +3 con = 88 +3 con
Maug: 18+36 = 54
Kelteror: 18-10 = 8
Hanaav: 18
Arxas: 36-5 = 31
Vedak: none
Gabriel: 36
Snargle: 22
Pyre: none
Loriel: none

Melee Kobolds: 32 (additional 20, 23, 28 for some)
Sorc Kobold(s): none
Scorpion: 49+55+26+60 = 190

Damage Leader: Arxas (384 damage dealt)[/sblock]

Attachments

• tacticalmap2.jpg
    tacticalmap2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Question

First Post
(Power attacking for +4 damage at +24/+19 doing 2d8+32/2d8+32 including 1d6 sonic/1d6 acid damage, 17-20/x2)

The maug is blasted by the fireballs but continues attacking the scorpion.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Cackling amid the press of little bodies, Snargle lashes out at a kobold right before him, attempting to grab and rip it to pieces before his fellows. "I love kobolds! They are great with cabbage soup!"

The troll's hide proves tough for the blades of the elite kobold warriors to cut and the wounds they do inflict upon him begin to reknit themselves almost immediately.

ooc claw, claw rend, bite. All on the same one until it falls then moving onto another.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Gabriel snarls silently at the kobolds, his blood boiling not just from the fire, but from rage as well. He launches into a stirring and enraging speech of atrocities and blood, torture and mayhem, power and pain, enough to bring rage forth in any red-blooded warrior.

OOC: Switching to song of fury virtuoso performance. Any ally with 30 ft that can see and hear Gabriel can choose to enter a rage on his turn.

Ringmereth

First Post
OOC: Arxas will stick with the fell drained magic missile. If he can't target the spellcasters, he'll aim them at a cluster of kobold warriors, hoping to inflict a negative level on as many as possible.

Remove ads