Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Asleep? Maybe. I think the best will be to wait him to leave his house or at least to stay in line of sight for some times. Using the illusion device, I could pass for anything and while in character, use the mind reading device. To be exact, it is not a mind reading but it detect eletrical wave of the mind and interpret it. The advanatge of it is it cannot be feeled by the target he is spied. I think that would be the safest way to do it."

Velmont

First Post
I could use that device to turn invisible. tells CPU as he show teh illusion device. "But it will ask a lot of energy and I am not sure how it will react. I prefer to use it to make a disguise, it will hold and I'll be able to scan him from distance."

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, I could, that's on possibility." replies Cedric. "Where do you think it would be the best place to 'interrogate' him? In his home or when he is outside?"

OOC: What time of the day are we now?

Hawkeye

First Post
Velmont said:
"Yes, I could, that's on possibility." replies Cedric. "Where do you think it would be the best place to 'interrogate' him? In his home or when he is outside?"

OOC: What time of the day are we now?

"I'm not sure what time it is dude. I think my watch is broken. It feels like the whole world has stopped spinning."

;)

Hawkeye

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So do you want to try to grab him right now and interrogate him? Or maybe follow him to try to expose more accomplices before he realises you are on his trail? Those seem like the two main options, so someone please please please pick one :))

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Follow him and try to interrogate him without him knowing (the device can be use at range and have teh subtle PF).

Remove ads