Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's risky (if you go for surface memories, since there is no interrogation, you have no control over what those are, and if you go for deep memories and he makes the Will save, there could be complications), but you're welcome to try. You could also always trail him for a while and then interrogate him not immediately or the other way around. Obviously you have to either enter the house or else wait for him to leave it to get him in line of sight. What's the general plan on that? Mind Reading as soon as he exits the house? Wait for him to reach his destination to see if you can get more info and then Mind Reading on the way back? Etc.)

Velmont

First Post
Follow him for some time. CPu will do that alone, the other following from a few block, using communicator to make sure they doesn't get lost. CPU will use illusion to change frequently of appearance, so he can follow without being detected.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*CPU waits for the target to head out, which happens in the evening, and shadows him using illusions. The man heads to a large mosque with beautiful blue tiles to perform his daily prayers. Then he heads downstairs--though entrance to the mosque itself is free to all, the downstairs seems to be restricted, as the man has to pass a guard to get there who unlocked the way. It looks likely that CPU will be unable to similarly do so.*

Velmont

First Post
CPu report that to his team via teh communicator. "Any bright idea... I can't use the device for invisibilty again, it drain more energy then I have to give to it."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Asking for opinions seems to stall this game--if you can't think of anything, you could always just wait for him to come back out, I suppose)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I mean, do you want advice from the GM, or would that just seem cheap? When I play M&M, I usually play with a group that always comes up with cool creative solutions to anything I can throw at them and thinks outside the box--they'd do something like try to use extra effort to toss a mini attachable spycam to the guy before he goes down in order to see what's going on, or something like that. I dunno, make something up ;))

Remove ads