Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The heroes follow Sierra's directions and reach a small home in the old district of Istanbul. It doesn't look particularly remarkable compared to any of the others nearby.*

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, so we need the guy alive... well, we need everyone alive. I think they explode when they died, so if we can keep them alive, we will avoid any more collateral damage. I can stun anyone with my electricity, but I can hardly knock them out, anyone would have easy time doing that?"

Hawkeye

First Post
"I suppose I can try to knock him out?

OOC: Sorry, my books are unavailable to me at the moment. There is a difference between lethal and nonlethal damage in M&M right? Most damage done by heroes is nonlethal?

Hawkeye

Velmont

First Post
OOC: There was in 1st edition... now you tell it, I can't remember if there is one in the second edition. I'll need to see my book.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That is correct. You can pretty much always choose nonlethal--however, it is worth noting that even nonlethal damage can trigger the explosion in these guys if it a physical attack that carries force or a jolt with it (like a punch), as we saw in the last battle. Now something like a totally [Mental] attack that was all in his mind would not)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, looking at it, I'm seeing two bashers, a gun guy, and a shock guy. Of course, there may be some way to pursue this that won't cause a jolt to the ruby--you could think of something creative, although also be careful, as I believe you discovered that he can choose to trigger the ruby without a jolt if he gets an action. Then again, with the Mind-Reading Machine, if you use subterfuge and if he fails the Will Save, he may not realise you're up to something ;))

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Is there a face in the room? :\

Hehe... at least, i choosed teh subtle PF when I created it... I'll think of something.

Remove ads