• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The heroes follow Sierra's directions and reach a small home in the old district of Istanbul. It doesn't look particularly remarkable compared to any of the others nearby.*

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, so we need the guy alive... well, we need everyone alive. I think they explode when they died, so if we can keep them alive, we will avoid any more collateral damage. I can stun anyone with my electricity, but I can hardly knock them out, anyone would have easy time doing that?"

Hawkeye

First Post
"I suppose I can try to knock him out?

OOC: Sorry, my books are unavailable to me at the moment. There is a difference between lethal and nonlethal damage in M&M right? Most damage done by heroes is nonlethal?

Hawkeye

Velmont

First Post
OOC: There was in 1st edition... now you tell it, I can't remember if there is one in the second edition. I'll need to see my book.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That is correct. You can pretty much always choose nonlethal--however, it is worth noting that even nonlethal damage can trigger the explosion in these guys if it a physical attack that carries force or a jolt with it (like a punch), as we saw in the last battle. Now something like a totally [Mental] attack that was all in his mind would not)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, looking at it, I'm seeing two bashers, a gun guy, and a shock guy. Of course, there may be some way to pursue this that won't cause a jolt to the ruby--you could think of something creative, although also be careful, as I believe you discovered that he can choose to trigger the ruby without a jolt if he gets an action. Then again, with the Mind-Reading Machine, if you use subterfuge and if he fails the Will Save, he may not realise you're up to something ;))

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Is there a face in the room? :\

Hehe... at least, i choosed teh subtle PF when I created it... I'll think of something.

Remove ads