• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iPhone, Android APP - Summoner

IronWolf

blank
billd. when you will have your ipad call me and i will give you this redeem.
For the others here in italy is 1:02 AM, so tomorrow i will send it to you. leave a review when you have this installed on your devices. :)

Of course i will send your code with a PM, so look at it.

Great! Look forward to trying it out. Could be quite useful in my Tuesday night game.

IronWolf

blank
Private messages sent. Remember to vote this APP and make a review on APPstore. thank you.

Received and loaded on my iPad. Initial look makes it seem that it will indeed be useful. I will likely have a good chance to put it through it's paces on Tuesday night as I have a two characters I GM for that make use of summon monster and summon nature's ally.

Falariel

First Post
Loving this app... Been attempting to review, but it gives me a message that I need to purchase or download the app before I can review it. Gonna keep trying!

IronWolf

blank
I will be reviewing shortly. I want to get another session in before adding a review to the app page. Liking what I see so far though!

Gringoire

First Post
IronWolf there is no way you can vote or review this app on appstore. Apple will not let you do this because you had the app by a redeem code.

If you want, you can review the app here. i will appreciate that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads