(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many may wonder what the Hellmaster was doing all this time, they shall soon see:

Within the deepest chambers of Riftcrag, underneath the valleys themselves, the nightmarish creature known as Hellmaster Phibrizzo waited, watching...But this was not all. The land of Toril interested him very much, a place well-known to his people, in there the Hellmaster saw a glimpse of truth, of raw, chaotic power. In there, through a glass window Phibrizzo saw him, Xvim.

Stepping into the glass portal, the Hellmaster entered a dark room, around him they stood there. Great beasts, they're eyes glowing green and their fur magnificant, there they were, beasts of Xvim.

Barks, howls, and more, all animal noises, they weren't just seperate sounds anymore though, each one complimented each other, each one formed the words of their master.

"Who dares disturb my lair" The voice of Iyachtu Xvim boomed across the chambers.

"I am Hellmaster Phibrizzo, one of the slaad race, your humble servant."

"Why have you come here?" The voice continued resounding, the animals around the death slaad parted, and he saw more beasts, beholders, dragons, all. All with the same glowing, putrid green eyes...

"I am not here of your world, but I have seen your influence here, you rapidly grow in this time, this place with such speed. I wish to bring your influence to where I am now, I wish you to follow the footsteps of the Shade, and choose me as your servant in Oerth."

"Why should I not just crush you and let my animals eat you, consume your soul, and leave you shattered before my feet for simply violating the sanctity of my layer."

"Because I am no ordinary slaad, I am a death slaad, no, I am more than that! All who are touched by your power are the strongest of their species, I am already one of the strongest of my species-your power would be tremendous. Besides, look at your kin here! The goddess known as Mystra has already come, the god of shadows has come, Vecna has been slain! You were on this world for a short time but grew to power quickly, when you start in this world and gain influence, you shall be even stronger and more mightier than before! I already have control of many lands, and hundreds of thousands will worship you already, we produce monsters in the deep reaches of Heisenbaudos, we are allied with the Quaggoths and other creatures of the Burned Fells."

"What do you want in return, one of chaos."

"I wish to be your chosen, a beast of Xvim." A smile breaks on Hellmaster's face.

(Xvim will be the main god of worship in all areas I control, I am attempting to gain the Beast of Xvim template and possibly be the Chosen of Xvim.)

Forrester

First Post
Re: Forrester, we need to have a heart to heart.

Anabstercorian said:
Forrester, I desire to have a meeting with you. Alone, and unarmed. I believe we both need to work out our grudge with each other if the chaos currently raging on Oerth is ever going to work itself out. Is this acceptable to you?

Unarmed? Are you going to leave your brain behind?

Do not insult my intelligence by pretending that the chaos currently raging on Oerth bothers you.

I'm working on something . . . important at the moment. But yes, I would be amenable to a meeting in the very near future. (It should work in as being at the end of the Interlude, or at the very very beginning of Turn 4. I won't insult your intelligence by explaining more.)

I will let you know.

Forrester

I know Lord Melkor, but Monsters of Faerun was written after the FRCS I think (Beast of Xvim template there) and it still has Xvim listed, besides I want that template and if I have to bring Xvim on this new plane I will (or i'll worship Bane if he can offer the same power). Besides, its a bit hard to find the perfect deity for your nation heh, Xvim seems to fit. But its Edena's decision anyways and he said it was alright in an email but we'll see.

Forrester, how can I trust your peaceful offers if FOR 40 YEARS United Commonwealth is hunting down our brethren on Toril, using a weak excuse that we practice sacrifices of sentient beings!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

The halving rule that applied to Forrester is hereby nullified.

When Forrester brings PL from Realmspace into Greyspace, Toril to Oerth, he brings his full PL, and his PL does not halve.

This is the direct result of Forrester obtaining 10th level magic.

- - -

Forrester may still not employ 11th level magic on Oerth or in Greyspace, until he researches it's secrets, using the PL of his forces on Oerth.

- - -

Forrester may still not bring his superscience to Oerth or Greyspace.
Forrester is limited, in what technology he can use, by his score in the Technological Arms Race, and the corresponding chart in the Rules Post concerning what his score means.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena, some comments

Hmm. The Dark Union must have suffered severe losses this round (even though we were not involved in much fighting). I had calculated our gains as quite a lot more.
We had 174 points (excluding the armsraces) at the start of turn 3, we invested 150 points to advance 50 years and gain 5*35= 175 points. 174+175=349 (without armsraces). According to your numbers we would have lost 58 points during turn 3. That is quite a lot considering all the fighting we did was beat down a small rebellion in Rel Astra. Is this really what you had in mind?

Last edited:

Template

Just mailed my template and I think Kalanyr and festy will mail theirs as soon as they get out of school.

Also our plans of 10th level magic will be with those. I spend some time on it and I mailed my proposals to them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads