(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Template sent

And Forrester, I got your e-mail. I'll be able to arrange a heart to heart chat soon. Any specific spot most convenient for you, Forrester?

Forrester

First Post
Anabastercorian . . . you're invited to my place, if you're not too afraid. It's just a few hundred miles southwest of where you usually hang out.

It's also the safest place on Oerth.

I pledge that no harm will come to you while you're there. At least, not this time :).

Forrester

(OOC -- I got your email. H'm. Doesn't really resolve our problem, does it?)

Alyx

First Post
I'm back

Friend's and foes, your favourite red elf is back on the field of battle. I'll be regaining my feet for a short time (Celene, lost? Now that is an unfortunate deed. I will not take such an affront lightly), but within momments I will be ready to once again raise my standard.

Nice to be back :).

____

They'll break our bones and rend our flesh,
To spill our blood, to fill the fields,
To sate the thirst of angry men.

Forrester

First Post
OOC questions . . .

Noticed that Mr. Dragon and Serpenteye have the exact same PL
total -- I guess that this is because they have co-ownership over the Dark Union?

Those can't be separate totals -- I am highly skeptical that the Dark Union alone has a PL of 600+.

Finally, I'd like to raise the question of whether there should be a "roof" for Industrialization, or a time after which it levels off. The two biggest non-UC nations have a combined PL higher than that of the Eternal Empire on Toril, and the top three/four have a combined PL higher than the total of the UC on Toril.

And that's pretty much Toril -- the EE and the UC. Oerth isn't THAT much bigger, I don't think.

Just wondering whether 1PL on Toril = 1PL on Oerth.

Not that this should change any of the PL I have on Oerth currently, or whatnot. Not arguing that I should be able to bring more troops in than I would normally. Just saying that because those on Toril have been Industrializing a lot longer than those on Oerth, our effective PL should be a lot higher than 1000.

(Maybe the solution would be to level off the effect of Industrialization. +50% PLs every month are a bit of a stretch.)

Forrester

First Post
Re: The Lists Post for Turn 4

Edena_of_Neith said:

THE NON PLAYER CHARACTERS
. . .
Drax the Invulnerable (NPC, undead, fighter of high level, evil) (DEAD) PL 0

I thought this amusing enough to call to everyone's attention :).

Serpenteye

First Post
Thanks Edena. Don't worry people, Forrester or Kaboom could still kick my ass.

--
William Ronalds, did you get my e-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads