(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Metagame Stuff (do not read!)
[color={firstaltcolor}]
My preachers leave the Pomarj on request from the ruler.
[/color]

Serpenteye

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Serpenteye, judging by your post, I came to the conclusion that your Union is still Dark, good!

:) There are many shades of dark and more degrees of evil. The Union is not as dark as it once was, but wavering on the edge of neutrality. We really have no desire to destroy the world and our primary goal is the wellbeing and prosperity of our people and empire. If Oerth is eaten by the red goo or the Elder Ones all our work will be for naught.

Spoof

First Post
For Kalanyr’s/Edena’s Eyes Only:

[color={firstaltcolor}]
Ah, Kalanyr I see you have also master the secrets of 10th level type hiding. It is good to see a fellow brother of the peek-a-boo club here. So what do you want to try and get accomplished next turn with out magic. And what do you think Lord Talos is going to try and do so we can come up with ways of countering him? Also can I send some people with your clerics into the Dark Union to take out those people who want to leave, and bring them to my Island? I just thought it would be the best was as you already have permission to go there. I think next I am going to read over what tenth level magic can do and then decide what to do next turn. What I really think I am going to start doing next turn is enhancing all of my people with 10th level magic – smarter/stronger/healthier. Also I think I will pull a Forrester and start Upgrading all my troops to the Cyborgs using the Terminator Golems I made as a Template with the most advanced techomagcical equipment I can, and use 10th level magic to make it happen FAST.

[/color]

Last edited:

From The Book of Melkor:

-Behold, for I am Melkor The Shadowking, Lord Of Darkness, Lord Of All! I wield Power OF The Void, Power Of The Unmaking, greatest of all, for everything that was made shall be unmade, lost, forgotten, and nothing shall be left save Eternal Night, that was at the beginning and WILL be at the end! And the False Light will be estuinqushed!(....)

-Long have I wandered through the far paths that lie beyond, and I have reached The Heart Of Darkness, Eternal Void, and I embraced it,
and Understanding was given to me! Do not listen to the greatest of The Lies Of The Light, for there is NO Good and Evil, only Power and Weakness! For Strong shall always prey on the weak, this the primary law of the multivers, and he will always find his excuse. But those that have Understanding don`t need excuses, for they don`t deny The Truth, like followers Of The Light, that are weak, and create morality to protect themselves, and hide behind foolish concepts, like Compassion or Mercy, that make them slaves of others, even greatest of them! But those that follow me will find True Freedom, by embracing The Darkness that lies in the hearts of all! Embrace your hatred, for you are right to despise those that are beneath you, you have right to seek to usurp the power of those that are above you! Don`t deny your hatred, your wrath, for it gives you The WILL, will to rise high, and it is the gate to The Power Of The Void, Of Unmaking, Destroying.(....)

- Fear not! For I have looked through Darkness Eternal into the depths of future, and The Corruption that started on Toril WILL be defeated, and oblivion awaits all those that follow it! For their morality will be their downfall, they lack The Will to win, win by all means. And at the end they will understand, and they shall plead for mercy, and prostrate themselves before me, but I know no mercy, and Eternal Torment awaits them. For the will of Melkor CAN`T be denied!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Alzem

[color={firstaltcolor}]
Melkor will try and kill everything because thats what he's been trying to do for 3 Turns now. Have to ask Serpenteye about your evacuee's doubt it though. :D I've been enhancing my races for 2 Turns now and I don't intend to stop yet. Good luck with the cyborgs.Oh the mythal won't increase magic/civ research Forrester already asked about that one. So I doubt it will make the terminator's happen fast.[/color]

Last edited:

I repeat Kalanyr, i plan on winning don`t destroying everything! If I don`t reach an agreement with Elder Ones, they won`t be summoned. Blood Waste is useful for me becuse it weakens you and make you busy, and I assure you that Shade Poisoning won`t destroy Oerth!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Nice to see you reading Metagame stuff Melkor my friend.

You think you can reach an agreement with creatures that could destroy your god or that the Blood Waste won't destroy the world?

Alzem.

I suggest you augment my containing of the Blood Waste.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
You don't really think you can trust the elder ones, do you? Once they have entered the prime material there's nothing stopping them from betraying you. They are powerful enough to defeat every power on Oerth (if they are released within the next few turns), nobody could stop them.

Edena... I'm afraid we really have to mail secrets because you know very well that metagaming will occur and that everyone is going to read those posts. Just stating a fact.

And like everyone is opposed to the simu race. I haven't heard anyone in favor.

And What do we do with next turn? Templates? Or how is this going to work and with advancement ect.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena Turn 6 plan:

[color={firstaltcolor}]
Secret Retreat and almost full civ advance. (That is leave PL that would not actually increase my PL if invested spare.)
[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads