(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Waste will be destroyed with 11th level magic, I don`t think it will destroy the world so soon, you even stopped its spread, but it is one more think for my enemies to worry about.

I read everything, but I WON`T use this information to my advantage.

That's just crap, if sopmeone is going all out advance and you attack him, it used to be lucky. Now you immediatly turn into a metagamer.

I'll say it again.
"I DO NOT LIKE THIS". And it is showing that ideas are ripped immediatly :)

Secret plans back to the mail!
Rest on the boards.
Be gentle with mailing, make large mails and wait for a reply ebfore you start spamming.

That's my idea. Since metegaming just can't be prevented.

Melkor, let's start with Unholy Book. And I really don't care :)
I got my own buiseness. I'm not tied to anyone and I'm nice alone in this world. No stupid alliances. Just fighting for a cause here and there. For the rest, it's just me baby.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

I offer the AnaKeri full membership in the Kevellond League and the benefit of the remarkable new power that we have. I also offer to share tech with them and give them sovereignity over their lands.

When does turn 6 start?

Do we need templates?

Also, two of my NPCs are ghosts, can I convert them back to humans or to another template such as celestials?

Also, I share tech with Serpenteye and Mr. Draco for their help in the last turn.

The Kevellond League and the Oerth Alliance will also establish a hotline directly to the leadership of the Union of Oerth. We believe that an attack on the Union is an attack on our vital interests. As such, we shall take great umbrage at such an action and assist the Union of Oerth as they have assisted us.

Maudlin

First Post
I think the reason for moving everything to the board is that if Edena is meant to keep track of every little scheme by more than a dozen players (regardless of the harrowing workload), he is going to miss things. If he misses things, he gets blamed. That's not very fair.

This IR, in contrast with the previous ones, is very covert. I think we might want to migrate away from that a little. Aggression makes for nicer pyrotechnics anyway.

This freeform stuff DOES make it much more important to accept our limits though. If we wouldn't know about something, don't act on it (and "I happened to be scrying" doesn't count :)). Only post actions which are commensurate with our abilities, etc...

Tokiwong

First Post
Malachai speraks with Anakeris

Malachai sends a small delegation to Anakeris to speak of peace and to make amends for the butchering of their people in the Godspires.

"We bring greetings from the Empire of Malachai, we wish to bring you a bond of peace and solidarity and wish to support your goals and aims as bets we can. We have no love of the Solistarim abd will see to it that any who have suirvived the purgin wiull be dealt with accordingly, unless you wish to deal with them. In that case we can extradite them to your lands for your justice. Let it be known that we welcome peace..." The diplomat smiles pleasantly.

Serpenteye

First Post
William Ronald said:
Edena:
Also, I share tech with Serpenteye and Mr. Draco for their help in the last turn.

The Kevellond League and the Oerth Alliance will also establish a hotline directly to the leadership of the Union of Oerth. We believe that an attack on the Union is an attack on our vital interests. As such, we shall take great umbrage at such an action and assist the Union of Oerth as they have assisted us.

I thank you and return the favour. We also share our technology with you and will come to your aid should you need it.

William Ronald

Explorer
Tokiwong: It was actually the Eternal Empire troops in AnaKeri which were killed. They are now in defensive positions, but you should be able to talk to them.

Maudlin: A great idea, however not everyone will likely follow it. So, Edena will have to judge what people know and the results of their efforts. Thus if you say that you are looking for the Dental Floss of Vecna, then he will have to determine if you find it and if anyone knows about it. (For example, someone else might be looking for the thing.)

Serpenteye: Thanks. I also would like to send some surveyors and architects to help you with finding good harbors for your new coastlines. The one where Sunndi was looks like an excellent place for you to set up a valuable and busy port.

We offer the Union assistance of monks to help teach people meditation and relaxation techniques to offset the red goo and the negative emotions it feeds upon. If the God Emperor of the Union of Oerth wishes, these monks will be available to help train elite units in ways to block red goo attacks.

Additionally, I try to convince the Eternal Empire forces on Toril that we are not their enemies.

The Forsaken One: You have kept your truce with me as has Festy Dog and Kalanyr and Tokiwong. Tech sharing continues.

Edena: The Kevellond League, and hopefully some of the Oerth Alliance members and allies, will try to find or create a substance to halt or at least slow the changes wrought by the red goo and red steel in living creatures. I seem to recall a substance, synnibar(sp?) that did something like this in the Mystara setting.

My people also take up meditation and martial arts training. Aikido is a relatively non-agressive martial art focusing on using your enemies strengths against them.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Testing the semi-private messaging system...

To Alzem

Alzem, your office table has a human head on it, an expression of absolute terror on its face, its brains devoured.

Did that work?

EDIT: Yes it did. Okay, here's the metagame thing. People, I know it's tempting to read this, but please, please don't! It's hard for us to work in secret as it is, and covert stuff is, by far, the most spectacular when realized. How cool would my destruction of the Eternal Empire forces have been if you all knew I was on top of the situation the whole time? Much less cool, that's how much!

To Edena, and, to a lesser extent, Kalanyr

Anabstercorian, preparing for a final clash with Alzem at the Penumbral Hub, is attempting to steal scrolls of 10th level spells from Kalanyr's vaults, mainly protective, defensive spells, and no cataclysms - Don't want to accidentally grab the wrong scroll and wind up wasting the western seaboard! I think this is within his capabilities - He's a 20th level monk, and very stealthy, and he can easily remove someone's memories of seeing him as he is a 25th level Telepath. Of course, he's also a 25th level mage, so he shouldn't have too much trouble wielding 10th level magic. In a pinch, he's a 20th level Psychic Warrior and Cleric of Ilsensine, so he should be able to fight his way out of a tight spot.

Last edited:

William, we need some serious discussion. You, me and Kalanyr. But let's start with you and me. Kalanyr can come in anytime and isn't really that relevant to the matter although he has a say.

Mail me when you read this and you have time, I'll mail back ect ect you know the drill :)

Everything I'll have to say will be 100% honest and pure buiseness. It's time for some firm deals and future plans. You are the fist one I'm appoaching you on this matter since you are the only reasonable person of power these days (you as head of the OA).

Don't expect to be negotiating and debating with a good person or a evil one. I'm neutral. And I'm all here for myself, and for my excistance. No need to be nice, just to the point, the way I like so much that Edena uses.
You are going to be talking to someone with some serious PL and some serious power. Someone who is in my opinion VERY reasonable and I got soemthings you might like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads