(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoof

First Post
Well then there you go. I have no problem with this, I was just not sure :)

/me really wishes I could have the books at work

Maudlin

First Post
Well, there's always the SRD, Spoof.

----------------------------

(this space reserved :D)

----------------------------

'o Skoteinos

First Post
For Edena's eyes only...

-
-
-
-
-
Ruling needed: Will children, born in wormform (but with Orc parents), be able to become Orcs (and have all their abilities)? If so, then:

***Population Increase***

All people will bread in wormform. This greatly increases the number of births (worms are hermaphodites, thus both worms can have children. After one month, they loose a coccoon in which the small worms houses, and after two months the young are born).

***Enhanced Vision***

I will try to enhance the vision of my people, either though technology (implants, scanners, infra red targetting equipment) as well as magical (True Seeing, X-Ray Vision, Darkvision).

***Better Education***

With the increased intelligence (avarage 14), all Orcs will be taught the basics of magic (1st, maybe even 2nd, 3rd or 4th level spells). I want to increase the number of mages in my country.

***Scrying and Spying***

After a month of scying and spying, have I found out anything yet? What about my worms, have they seen anything unusual?

Just a question, but how many people are in 1 PL civilians (in wormform)? I think it'd be very unlike that they haven't found out anything yet...

***Increased Speed***

I will start looking for a way to move more quickly in wormform.

***The Other Continent***

I will send a small force (10 PL) to do some scouting there.

***General Questions***

What happends to PL, Civilization Advancement, Magic Research, the Arms Races etc., when this IR goes "freeform"?

-
-
-
-
-

Skoteinus, you are flawed at several points.

1) You cannot give them the enhanced vision int the magical way, in tech mayB you can, depends on Edena's rule if you are capable with your tech level. (magical = 10th effect)

2) You cannot teach them all in magic, that's giving them all abilities = again 10th level magic effect. And teaching someone in magic takes years, or at least many many months.

3) Can't send 10 PL there, = mass teleportation on a massive scale = 10th effect.

4) Rom je neemt mijn dingen wel erg letterlijk over zoals sneller en sneller voortplanten :)

dagger

Adventurer
Maybe I am a little off base here, but I think it is Edena who chooses what can and can't be done by a power.

Anyway, I continue to do what I have been doing.

Root out spies
Build Defenses Above ground and Below Ground
and develop early warning systems.

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
"Skoteinus, you are flawed at several points."

First it is SkoteinOs...

"1) You cannot give them the enhanced vision int the magical way, in tech mayB you can, depends on Edena's rule if you are capable with your tech level. (magical = 10th effect)"

Permanency + any of the listed spells. Some magical implants. A "third eye" with the spell like ability to cast any of the spells. That can all be done with normal magic...

"2) You cannot teach them all in magic, that's giving them all abilities = again 10th level magic effect. And teaching someone in magic takes years, or at least many many months."

It will take many years, but if there ever is an IR where Oerth is going to invade Toril, I'm prepraed...and maybe the young worms (=larvae ;)) mature faster (;))

"3) Can't send 10 PL there, = mass teleportation on a massive scale = 10th effect."

I do send 10 PL there. It will take them half a month, but they will get there.

"4) Rom je neemt mijn dingen wel erg letterlijk over zoals sneller en sneller voortplanten."

Beter goed gestolen dan slecht bedancht...:evil.

And then again: worms do breed faster than humans...

AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU REPLY TO SOMETHING THAT READ: "FOR EDENA'S EYES ONLY!!! Explain that to me, Christianus Wilhemus Henricus Hulsen...

Last edited:

Dagger...

Start reading the RULES before you start anything. And he is doing things what 10th was MADE for. So plz don't tell me that he can do just all those things where you need 10th for without it.

And I'm still SO MUCH against the Simucralum thing. Clones ect as well. Rediculous to boost you PL with 8409214890327-5328-17532176483259-3154762 in 1 turn with 10th and Simus and Clones. The whole Simu thing is rediculous, that HUNDREDS of PL for free each turn.....
Hope alot of you are against it as well.

And Sollir... you mind if we are going to kill your PC? The PL10 from just eating corpses and increasing you PL cause of beast of Xvim is gettin a bit out of hand so stop eating or we'll kill you (yeah with 10th ). Your not in the picture now but you just got. And I think you might want to fade out again.

Tokiwong

First Post
I have to agree

OOC: The simulacrim idea is a bit much... too much power for free... I say... just my 2 pesos... hey I here I some change coming back...

Anabstercorian

First Post
On the True Staff

Alzem, for details on the True Staff of Ancient Penumbra, go to the Rogues Gallery board and look at my character sheet. All of the stats and what not are there.

Also, I personally think the Simulacrum race is REASONABLE, but not at it's current pace. I think that Sollir and Kaboom should get 5 simulacra per round and everyone else should get 1.

Also, Alzem? Do you think you could write up some kind of character sheet showing what your powers are and why the BLAZES you could defeat my character? :confused: ?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads