(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 2)

Spoof

First Post
Text color

For a dark Background use this number for the color withouth the space or the = sign before color
[=color= 222222]
[/color]

for the lighter background wuse this color without the space between the = and the number. or the = sign before color
[=color= 333333]
[/color]

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
Anabstercorian I know this entry is a bit of a joke but here is how you destroy my Zouron the Dark's Book of damnation ;-)

All the Sins of those mention as damned in the book must be atoned (not nessecary by those that did it, but someone taking the task on them).
All evil comminted by those whom have writen in it must be undone (again they don't have to do it themselves).
Then the book must be used for a deed of absolute goodness.
Finally you must toss the book into the oblivion from which it came.

*grins*

okay seriously it is a good idea to tell edena this, Anabstercorian shouldn't be the only one which could have his artifact destroyed without side effects, if you can't think of soemthing ask edena, I *know* he can easily figure of some appropiate task.

Good thinking Anabstercorian.

Secret stuff for Edena:

[color=222222]
Edena, I have a plan to retrieve The Ancient Staff Of Penumbra! I will send my Avatar for this mission, who will cast a version of Alter Self( caster level 200), to disguise himself as Forrester! This way he should be easily able to find location of The Staff, using powerful enchantment( mind affecting) magic if necessary. If caught he will try to cut his way to the Staff, summoning many simulacrums of him, like Vecna did against City of The Gods, and relying on stealth abilities of 30th Rogue/50th Shadowdancer. And Church of Shade followers on Toril will aid him in this task, I am sure we have at least one spy in Commonwealth leadership.After getting The Staff, Avatar will greater teleport to my realm in Plane Of Shadow.

Shade also scry Luna with 10th level magic, looking for anything interesting, like artifacts.
[/color]

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
a pain? hehe just consider the fact you and forester is named hehe, not to mention Zouron the Dark has both writen and is mention *snickers*.

And if edena answers my emails then perhaps I will even join and cause you even more pain or pleasure *grins*.

Remove ads