(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 2)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I wish to personally thank Forsaken One for his major effort to provide us with vital information on the artifacts of Oerth.

I wish to express my gratitude, Forsaken One.

:) :) :)

Everyone, take a look at the long article above that Forsaken One has posted.

Edena_of_Neith

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kalanyr, the Empire of Aquaria is of all alignments.
It is a major cosmopolitan empire.

The races that live around it have strange civilizations, where alignment might not even be appropriate as a word to describe their behavior.

The Empire of Aquaria and these races have long lived apart, and Aquaria knows remarkably little about these races.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT

I need your Red Goo ratings.

0 indicates no contact with the Red Goo or Red Steel.
1 indicates careful experiments, or keeping some Red Steel in storage.
2 indicates widespread experimentation, or keeping a moderate amount of Red Steel in storage, or employing any monsters created wholly or partly with the help of Red Goo experimentation.
3 indicates all out experimentation, or production of Red Steel, or keeping a very large amount of Red Steel in storage, or maintaining an army that was partially or wholly created with the help of Red Goo experimentation (NOTE - THE UNION OF OERTH FALLS IN THIS CATEGORY, BECAUSE OF THEIR SUPERTROLLS AND SUPERDRAGONS.)
4 indicates major production of Red Steel, or the production of monsters with the help of Red Goo experimentation.
5 indicates all-out production of Red Steel, or the creation of armies with the help of Red Goo experimentation.

I need these numbers immediately.

Also, I need Templates from those of you who have not sent me any.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Melkor, I haven't even given the start day for Turn 6.

In any case, I wish you to post your actions on the board.

I already know what your Avatar is doing, but if you are launching nuclear barrages, or making major military assaults, I wish them posted here.

Edena_of_Neith

More Secret Stuff:

[Color=222222]
Edena, I send Shadowlord Baelros, who, being a minor Demon Lord is most suitable for this task , as my ambassador to Lloth. His message:
" Melkor The Shadowking sends greetings to mighty Queen of Demonweb Pits! He asks for your help in punishing treachorous Kalanyr! You made him your champion and how did he pay you! By turning Oerthian Drow from you, to the light. Soon they will dwell together with followers of accursed Seldarine, just like their brethren on Toril! Your children on other worlds might perceive this a sign of weakness, and also turn from you! This is why these heretics must be crushed, to show All that Spider Queen is only ruler of Drowish Race! This is why he asks you to send your forces upon Toril, to gather your followers from across the multiverse! Do it and together we shall crush our enemies!"
[/Color]

Red Goo Rating 5

Also a question:
[Color=222222]
What do my scientists think would happen if Nuclear Explosion powered with Negative energy through 10th level magic hits Blood Waste? Would it strenghen it?
[/Color]

Gurdjieff

First Post
Edena u received a mail from another friend of mine who was interested in playing one of the 2 non played factions now?

ANSWER:

I have not, Forsaken One.

Zouron has gone ahead and claimed the Eternal Empire's forces on Oerth (NOT the Eternal Empire itself.)
The Emerald Order is still open if someone wishes to play it.

As I am the friend in question, I've sent you a mail again. I've sent it to anora@comcast.net. Luckily I was going for the Emerald Order ^_^

Remove ads