(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 4)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Do'h!

Anabstercorian coughs a bit, reeling from the reflected blast. << Deja vu... Whatever. Kill him! >> He sends a thrice-Twinned Dimensional Anchor spell at Kalanyr to keep him from zipping off, if he can.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Vaerogoth, scion of the Hive Queen, I hear you. I thank you for your respect. While you may not follow a Path I find tasteful. Your help and friendship mean that I owe you much. I will repay my debt fear not"

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena- That wasn't an image, that was Kalanyr, If they can so casually blast him away, then I think we have a problem.

"Anabstericon, must you do this? I am not here to rain destruction on you no matter how you seem to aim for it."

Spoof

First Post
Edena Alzem asks the Angels what they wish.
Do they wish to continue under the Mandate or do they want to be free, to do as they wish. To do what is right without the fear of unknown folly.

Lady Samantha of Hope Isle sends her image before the assembled leaders of Oreth. She is a woman of middle years dressed in a white robe tied with a golden sash around her waist. While she is fair of face there is nothing striking about her appearance, except for the black streak in her blond hair.

Our Lord has left me and the governing council in charge of our forces here on Oreth; with the instructions we are not to become involved in the coming war. We were given orders to offer sanctuary to those we deem worth and to protect ourselves to the best of our abilities, and those abilities are fair in power. Alzem will be informed of all developments that occur here. As for Mina we have been given orders that if she enters our Isle we are to capture her, and if that is not possible then to end her life. I would like to thank everyone here for their time and the best of luck in the coming troubles.

For Edena Only:
[color=222222]
Samantha’s is a PL 1 character

Levels Cleric (St. Cuthbert) 20
Epic 3
Divine disciple 6

The only Really power item she has are the Tears of Alzem.
This will allow her to summon Alzem under any circumstance to her side. But they may only be used once.
[/color]

Last edited:

Edena.

On the big map, there is Dragons island right in the middle. is it controlled by anyone? Is there anything worth mensioning on it?

If it's not controlled by anyone I'm claiming it, even if it has 0 PL.

I can recall a **NO FIGHTING** sigh put up here somewhere by edena.. so plz resect that and get out of there with PC's or freeze it there untill we start at april 1st.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Getting MY ass kicked isn't objectionable. I never had any intention of winning this IR.

Watching my entire side of the battle get stomped is.

Spoof

First Post
Anabstercorian hears a message in his head from Alzem.

<< Anabstercorian he is not the one you want. Do not fight this battle at this time, soon you will have all the battle that you desire. I know you. What would be better, to destroy him now with your full army at your back, or after you have destroyed all he holds dear, taking his loved ones for your own?>>

<<Let him go for now, if nothing else then as a favor to me>>

Last edited:

Remove ads