(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 4)

Kalanyr

Explorer
You actually think I would be standing in front of 4015 PL if this wasn't an interlude? If the Bad Guys can abuse interludes like crazy, I can feel free to do the same. (Even if not on half the scale)

Kalanyr won't be there when Turn 6 begins.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ok, I repeat myself - no fighting during the Interlude.

If it was the real Kalanyr, he is forced to flee for his life.

Since Anabstercorian is not responding, the chance is over. A golden opportunity (or a deathtrap, depending on which way you look at it) thrown.
The Army of Darkness dismisses Anabstercorian, pays him no further heed, and goes about their preparations under their own leadership.

Your formians cannot get to the Dragon Isles, Forsaken One.
There are no paths through the Underdark to those Isles.

Concerning the Angels ... Alzem, that is a difficult call, and I need time to consider it.
For the Angels, dropping a Mandate from the Seventh Heaven - even with Alzem's permission - is an INCREDIBLY SERIOUS thing, not something done casually or without consideration.

(The Moderator must go offline for a long time. The time for sleep has come.)

Last edited:

Who said I was using formians :)

I'm planning to use it as a staging area for my Spelljamming forces, so I'm moving them there :) So yes I can get there :p

What do I find?:D

Sweet dreams Michael, I'm going off in 15 min myself, will check in 1 more time withing 15 min. After that I'll be back in 8 hours.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hmmph, that was unpredictable of them. Hey Skote feel like lending them the kitchen sink? So they can throw that at us too."

Spoof

First Post
Edena:

we are playing DND this weekend so I will ask them if anyone wants to play the Confederation of Krynn. And I will let you know Sunday, along with my revised Template then.

It's been a good day for the IR :)

I'm sending my template hopefully tomorrow.. need to hear from to many people who also have to agree on something .. **SIGH** democrates...........

Btw Edena I'm planning something for 3 turns now for when I get 10th.. hopefully on turn 7 (is there's a world left, probably not). Hahaha now that's gonna blow some minds :D And in anticipation of that stunt I'm gonna do some special actions.. they will be included in my Template (saves me a mail :) ).

I spent to much time today at school planning and thinking about what I can do with 10th and even without that would be original and cool hehe. You'll read it soon enough :)

btw the question about the happy souls had a reason ^___________________________^

Anabstercorian

First Post
Re: Then it shall be thus!

Anabstercorian said:
Anabstercorian points to the now fading afterimage of the magical sending, as if to indicate the destruction that was just wrought.
<< That is what we will do! We will cleanse Oerth, we will cleanse it indeed. We will reduce its past to chaff and ashes, turns its present in to a madness undescribable, and remake its future in to something glorious and amazing, and ours. >>
<< I will lead your army. We will remake the world in our image. We will shatter Oerth beyond recognition. >>

<< I promise you this! One hundred years hence, there will be no elves on all of Oerth! There will be nothing but the drow and the Illithid! Over time, as the drow learn the wisdom of my path, there will only be the Illithid, but the Drow will not miss their past, and Lloth will grow stronger, and never be forgotten. The Queen of the Demonweb Pits will exist forever alongside Ilsensine, my brethren and my allies! It will be difficult, it will be strenuous, and it will require great skill and wit, but we will crush Oerth - We will crush it utterly. And we'll have a damn good time doing it! >>

He raises his staff, nothing but wood, and ululates loudly. The other warriors of the Illithid and Drow raise their weapons and scream with him, a sound like hundreds of innocents being murdered...

==========================

Edena, did I win their acceptance yet?

What the hell do you MEAN, no response?!?

EDIT: Sorry for being belligerent - I have no problem with plans going awry, but having a post that large completely missed irks me to no end.

Last edited:

Remove ads