(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 4)

Kalanyr

Explorer
" I know where I stand upon my Path, I am a creature of belief already, I can sense my own power. Nor am I vain enough to be distracted by talk of it. If you wish me to join tell me your aims,laws and goals why you wish to do these. I can consider alliance with you but I will not abandon my ways and my people merely for one who speaks of Power. If it was POWER I wished I could have stabbed Lolth or Demogorgon in the back easily enough and taken their place I was mighty amongst the creatures of the Abyss and I knew well its ways. Tell me what you wish that I may consider it do not seek to distract me. "

zouron

First Post
Deligation of the Eternal Union Speaks:

We represent the Eternal Union and will say that we gladly will join any alliance, but with the few following exceptions.

Currently we are unable to bring up mass forces beyond protection of our home continent, and until we can secure the people of Anakeris against outside inteference we dare little in world wide moment of force.

Secondly we will not attack nations which to us are friendly, nor will we provide nuclear weaponry to bring against friends. And we will still desire Anabstercorian and request he surrender to our security forces.

Thirdly we will not tolerate that the forces, allied to us, attack nor invade in any manner the countries of Anakeris. We believe that that the people of Anakeris is best served with remaining free to make their own choice.

Beyond this we are willing to join the world forum and will carefully consider the decrees given by it. and at a later point we will also be able to have a presence in military operations.

We of the Eternal Union Deligation hope these answers is aceptable to the leaders gathered.

*The Deligation speaker silence herself and lets the discussion continue*

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina smiles warmly at Kalanyr, and speaks:

The laws?

Your people would merge with our people, into one people.
The Pantheon would set all the laws for the people of the Union of the Worlds, be they drow, human, or Shade.
Your culture would be absorbed into the greater culture, and everyone would be enriched.
You would gain all the benefits of the knowledge of the Shade, and the rich heritage of the Union of Oerth.

You would be one of us, Kalanyr.
A member of the Pantheon of the Union of the Worlds.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina turns to the speaker of the Eternal Order, and speaks:

We welcome the alliance of the Eternal Order.

We request you help us, if we are attacked by an enemy.

We will help you, if you are attacked by an enemy.

The Union of Oerth, the Shade, and the Knights of Neraka all will stand by the Eternal Order, our new ally and friend.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr looks at the Angel and speaks to it telepathically

Creature of Light, even if you serve a difference good to me, what do you think of this Mina? I would have your opinion.

Melkor looks at the Angel with despise and laughs in his face:

-I would pity you if I was capable of such feelings. You are such pathetic really, your enslavement to the Light, your compassion, brings you nothing but sadness and sorrow! Go back to your Heaven, where you can spend eternity weeping and crying, for there will be always things for you to cry upon! Go and let those that don`t want to weep have some fun!

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Angel turns and looks at Kalanyr, and speaks in a soft, ethereal voice:

Mina has found inner peace, joy, and fulfillment.
She has found these, by the will of the one she calls the One God.

The One God has commanded her to kill and destroy those who will not willingly be the slaves of the One God.

Hundreds of thousands of Mortals have found despair, darkness, and death because of the deeds of Mina.

Most importantly of all, Mina understands in her heart the meaning of darkness and despair, yet she has chosen to inflict these on her fellows, at the behest of the One God.

Mina has chosen to walk the path of Darkness, and is much more than a mere tool of the One God.

We pity her, Kalanyr.
We pity Mortals that are ensnared by the pitiless, soulless Powers of Darkness.

We pity those Mina has murdered and ruined.
We pity the ruined world she has left in her wake.

We do not pity the One God.
We do not pity the Lord Melkor.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
The Angel speaks, very softly, and with difficulty, for it is trying to avoid weeping:

We are bound by the Mandate given to us.
We must do, as Alzem requests that we do.

Yet we accept full and utter responsibility for all our acts.
We accept the full punishment and all the consequences for our deeds.

The God-Emperor turns to the Angel with a sad smile on his youthful face and speaks softly in tones of compassion:

"You are bound by the mandate given to you. But that bond is not absolute. There are always limitations, always exceptions. You are bound to obey the solar Alzem but you are not bound to obey the fallen solar Alzem.
Look at that creature, really look at him, see the deapths of his soul. He is full of hatred, hunger and bloodthirst. He wants this war, he has done nothing to avoid it. Time and again he has provoked and threatened me with destruction. Time and again I have swallowed my pride and turned the other cheek only to find that he would not be content with compromise, and yet I have tried. I have tried to build a lasting peace on Oerth, not from fear of defeat in war, but out of care for this planet. Every violent death on Oerth will feed the Red Goo and a great war will destroy this world. The Red death will enter this multiverse and spread, with the Red Goo, to all the planes, consuming everything. Everything.
Do not allow yourselves to be commanded by that poor lost and corrupted soul. Leave Oerth and take him with you so that he can be punished or redeemed. Do not abandon your guard against the Elder Ones to fight a pointless war here. They are about to break free and your full power is needed to contain them. Do not betray the multiverse, do not allow yourself to fall."

Last edited:

Remove ads