(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 5)

Black Omega

First Post
'o Skoteinos said:
Edena, since you are going to give us (or at least me) feelings of guilt, I will give proof you knew about the LF and had access (or at least, got mail from someone who had access):

Explain that to me. And then, give me a *very* good reason why you are acting the way you are now.
I'm honestly puzzled. I can only imagine something else is causing your stress to redline, Edena, and this is causing you to get this upset over this. I mean, I can even remember chatting to you in Bugbear's chatroom. From the sound of it I'm out of the IR. That's cool. But take a break and let the stress die down a bit. No point letting a game get to you -this- badly.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Anyway...

This "joke" has upset me deeply. :( Maybe you find it funny, Edena, but I don't. You ought to know me better than to think that this wouldn't tax my capacity for stress to its limit - especially while trying to find proof that we told you. The IR was stressful enough as it was - especially considering your plans for the next turn, which I wasn't very happy about. I was willing to put up with it, though, and play along because I trusted in you and thought that it would be cool regardless. Now, this trust is gone - and so am I.

Darkness out.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Darkness, you probably promised to stay till the end. I can look up that post if you want, but I'm rather sure you said that.

Don't let this ruin your IR. Whether Edena is serious or joking (I'm not sure), I think it was wrong (if it's serious, he should come up with an incredible argument to my post, if he's joking, it's not funny). But I urge you to stay. The IR itself won't change because of this...it will still be the game you used to love (I think, because you joined and continued to play for 5 turns)...

Black Omega

First Post
I have to guess that since Edena is EST like I am, that since this whole thing started in March it's not a joke. If it was a joke, I'd expect the first posting to be April 1st....:/

I don't want excuses for why 2 months of my life just went down the drain.

Down the drain? Now that makes ME feel VERY sad...... I'm refreshing this damn board for over a month day after day behind my screen and more and more the posting quietes down... seems the reason why has been found.

The reason why all IC conventions flopped, since no talking IC is being done since it's all done elsewhere. Discussion and conventions should be done HERE.

Why the LF is very pracitical for everyone to pass the email problem I can very well understand but ALL of you I thought were gona of not paying attention anymore, Zelda? I thought he quit as well ans unveneli about 3 weeks ago, 0 posts from them. I started to feel uncertain because I felt some people might just have sneaked out of the IR. That would be VERY BAD MANNER. But now it seems they were here all the time, IGNORING MY POSTS AND CALLS TO A POSSIBLE DEAL.

WHEN I TOLD YOU ALL OFF I DID THE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT THING. There is NO FRIGGIN' WAY you deserve my power at your side since you are DELIBERATELY IGNORING ME as proved by the fact that you are still around and in the IR and I got NO responses at all. Serpenteye and Anabstercorian with GREAT roleplaying and calls to conventions and talks get brutally IGNORED, now I know this I'm VERY irritated, IC and OC and I shall have my vengeance on this, you bet. Like I posted before

I SHALL NOT BE DENIED

There is no way you can dismiss me and ignore me like this and get away with it. That would be the worst roleplaying EVER. There were 4 people who responded to me, Mina, kalanyr, Festy and Spoof. The rest just got when I read up on this a bad reputation and I shall react and play accordingly.

You are all allied and large and maybe and probably you will all destroy me, but I shall have my vengeance because if this illfated manner. I shall perish and I shall die, and my last remains shall be blown away with the wind as my dust and ashes fly up into the sky. But you will have a sweet sweet memmory of me and that is that I shall see ALL lands burned and destroyed, your population fragged and eradicated. THIS WILL NO GOT PASSED UNNOTICED.

Edena's most true words are don't get mad get even, even I shall never be able to get but I shall go out in a blaze of glory and I shall do what lies in my power to do so. You do not dismiss me that easily, you just have made me spend more time on this IR then I already did and only Edena knows how much time planning plotting and working on certains things to make then right I am during this IR.

This IR hold a piece of me and I damn LOVE it and Edena to hell, this IR when the turns get started totally consume me and my thoughts because it's so damn COOL to work and play with such INGENIOUS and intelligent players, the tension, the uncertainty, the pain but of all the glory it what keeps me going, I'm not in here to win, but I'm here to play my IC character as best as my creativity and imagination allow me.

And my Character does NOT allow herself to be ignored, you will find yourself at war for this lickely in the near future and you well have to get some VERY VERY VERY good IC explanation on HOW THE HELL you are going to win my favors or even my neutrality again. My neutrality to EVERYONE except Draco+Serpent, Mina, Melkor, Kalanyr, Festy, Spoof and William for 50% because of his abcence is OVER you are now my official foes and I shall see you all BURNED and DESTROYED for this grave insult.

I respect Edena and I love him for doing this for US and not the least for himself. I expect the same from you all.

Darkness and Black Omega, whom ever from the 2 is quitting I find it weak and a betrayal to yourself, you made a PROMISE, now APPOLOGISE, set your pride aside, appologise and GET IT OVER WITH. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF ND KEEP THAT GODDAMN PROMISE. Stick here at least to turn 10, and FIGHT to the death and die in a blaze of glory or stand victorious over the battered remains of your enemies. Stay $*(@!$* true to yourselves.

I don't care if this might be a april 1st joke and if it is and it all end out well I can probably have a laugh over it but since it didn't start on the 1st of april I'm quite sure it isn't.

Well that's how I feel about it. I know it's damn near impossible for me to win this but get it damn right that I will sit at the sideline and watch as others take over. I WILL NOT BE DENIED and I shall do what I can, I shall do anything my imagination and creativity will allow me to make it so that I will go out and know that I have done everything that lies in my power.
And you all made your choises about how you handled me and my offer, how you handled Mina and her offer and how you handled serpenteye/mrdraco and their offers. And if I were them I would NOT let this "just pass by". Get it damn right that IC I will have my vengeance and you will be surprised in the way it will come for you and you can be damn sure of that.

I will battle and fight to the end with all that lies in my power, I will use anything that lies in my power of imagination and creativity to get my vengeance and make you EARN my respect again or perish in the attempt. The likelyhood that I will succeed is almost not there but I'mm make damn sure that you will remember me and that I was a damn fierce, proud and worthy adversary. I shall see to that even if it's the last thing I do this IR.

TO OBLIVION!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
*sigh*

Forsaken One:

If you stopped spouting nonsensical threats, people might be more inclined to listen to you. But I know how you feel because my own feelings are similiar, I think, and so I don't hold your anger against you. :)

Anyway...

You can determine my participation in a thread very easily: If I posted there frequently (i.e., many times a day), I probably read most of the posts. If not, I didn't. Understood? Good.
As I can't recall what you're talking about, I probably didn't read it. But if it was that important to you, you could have e-mailed me. But you didn't. So don't come yelling at me now.

This is my last post in the IR. Also, I won't come back to read these threads any longer so if you want to reply to something I said, or tell me something, or yell at me, you will have to start a thread in
Nutkinland or A Murder of Ravens. (Members of the Oerth Alliance may of course also e-mail me, if they prefer.)

I will continue to close threads that hit 200 posts, re-open threads that Edena needs, etc., of course - that's my duty as a moderator and has nothing to do with the IR itself -, but my participation in the IR has ended.
Also, Forsaken One, more power to you if you liked this "joke;" I didn't.

If you stopped spouting nonsensical threats, people might be more inclined to listen to you. But I know how you feel because my own feelings are similiar, I think, and so I don't hold your anger against you.

The first IC threat I make and I get this response.. niceeeee. But you can call me stupid but I get screwed once, twice and now again IC. So this was for my PC the last drop and now she will not take that nicely. And that's OFFCOURSE that she will react madly like any good IC player would do if his PC get's mis treated. I gave so many times the chance to make me a little offer to convince me to join you guys but you just threw it away "misread it" "didn't see it" and so here are the consequences of those about 10 posts (all LARGE and IC) which you missed. Might try reading more here then the LF.

You can determine my participation in a thread very easily: If I posted there frequently (i.e., many times a day), I probably read most of the posts. If not, I didn't. Understood? Good.

The fact that 3 people actually read my posts from the whole OA and only 5 of them attend a conference tells book parts to me.
So if you don't read them I don't care but it MIGHT have been usefull on a IR to attend conferences and take offers and negotiate. Just a thought... so now u don't tell me that I am "misbehaving" since you didn't attend the conferences and didn't reply on offers and other oppotunities!

This is NOT a thing that lies at my feet that's for sure.

zouron

First Post
Ehh forsaken before you claim all ignore you all the time, I like to mention your last appearance was at a meeting my people wasn't invited (and I haven't crottelled them long enough to meet you any other place). I admit venus had a chance but being as new as me I think she might lkike me like to have the other parts take the first step until we are sure of ourselves and our position.

honest to the gods I feel like a target right now being neutral, no alliances, not incredible good attack defence and forces cut in half (evertime I loss 1 PL I loss potentially 2 PL).

And thank you for letting me stay edena, though I hope that you do not feel I have stabbed you in the back, and as I told you I haven't been invited to the lurker's forum (when I heard about it think it was turn 3 or so, I thought it was some secret admin forum on EN World, possibly to talk in peace, appearently it was elsewhere).

I can most certainly imagine why people want to cut email burden after I recently lost my pop3 account which basically ment I had to store my mails on slow accessing websites. So forums are neat really are heh.

As for whether or not the dm should access it I have no idea, I mean I am sure many scheme over email (and I don't keep them these days) without the dm knowing, heck I would assume in a chat based rpg that the players would scheme andplan in pm without the dming knowing. Appearently tis was a large part of the IR, and edena could/should have known so he could have looked over when he had extra time, which was an option that didn't exist with emails... since they are what he needs to reduce.

I guess I ahve nothing more to say about all this, so I wouldn't, even if asked, I am here to play IR.

I admit venus had a chance but being as new as me I think she might lkike me like to have the other parts take the first step until we are sure of ourselves and our position.

Venus is a guy :D (a gay guy hihi :p but a guy) and his name is mark and he goes to the same school as me, same goes for Skot who is even in my class :)
We also play D&D together ect.

And that you couldn't make it is just 2 bad :) You can't have it all your way, I find that out the hard way right on turn 1. Sometimes you miss things, sometimes you get lucky, and to be honest you really aren't in the easy spot indeed. (you just have 5000 nukes but what the heck).

:D Try during turn 6 to get to me then, you might even succeed to get a chat, that is offcourse IF you have something to talk about.

Remove ads