• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Kalanyr, stop whining, MOST of the players are your allies( Alliance Of Oerth).

Let me disillusion you. Any people in IR whose co-operation has been fruitful in long stand are those bad guys with insanely destructive goals. Destruction has been a plenty. Need any more?

I can pick incarnation of entropy as my PC if you start to feel bored. Then we could have truly Gary Gygax- kind of ending. :D

Anyone read old dragon book, Dragonomicon, Draconomicon or something. It had dragon god called Garyx the Destroyer. Coincidence? I think not.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Responses to questions

The city is a glorious one, built on a ribbon of ebony a hundred miles wide, with vast spired citadels that rise miles in to the sky, the star-filled, beautiful sky. The city continues in to the horizon, exchanging sky-scrapers for a vast dome containing a pressurized atmosphere and an illusionary sky, where herd-beasts roam confusedly.
Anabstercorian sees it from above, a vast belt around the equator of the sun, yet still almost invisible compared to that stars vast bulk.

<< No, Kalanyr, I am not blocking out the sun. I don't have the resources to do that at all quickly. I am merely creating a starbelt, a star-born city. A city on a golden hill, I suppose you could say. Those of you who choose to remain on Oerth will not be hampered by its presence. >>

OOC: Melkor, this is an interlude - Attacks aren't going to be resolved until the beginning of turn 7. Be patient, oh evil overlord.

Last edited:

Edena.

I'm attempting to Claim/Ally all forces that are good or neutral on Athas.

If there are people who want my help and want to ally with me.... (they can join the hive if they want to... but I'm not forcing it up to them. I'm just propagating it and how beautifull and perfect 1 mind is.)

if there are people who want to ally or need help and they are good/neutral I will come in force to aid them against the new threat.

Evil powers must submit themselves to the hive mind before I help them. And thus effectively turning them to LN.

Black Omega I hope I can see the Seelie join me in the eradicating of evil and red goo from Athas.
After we stop the plague from spreading we can concentrate on Oerth and make it the center of the conflict.

Anabstecorian , my invasion started in 6th turn, and Edena said it was pretty succesful.

And Kalanyr, you make me laugh, you think these two names impress me:rolleyes:, if Dark Powers are so weak that they couldn`t keep these two in Ravenloft, than I have NO reason to be afraid of them.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
To Anab

<<Very well, Chosen One. I must credit your cunning, resourcefulness and intelligence. But I think that we will meet in battle over something, given the fundamental difference in our nature and beliefs. But I hope the time is not soon.>>

Zelda Themelin

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
And Kalanyr, you make me laugh, you think these two names impress me:rolleyes:, if Dark Powers are so weak that they couldn`t keep these two in Ravenloft, than I have NO reason to be afraid of them.

Hey, listen all. Melkor is prepering us for valuable "evil is stupid after all"-lesson. :p

LOL

((Nah, no idea how powerful they are really. But then again, Melkor is one dark power against several dark powers behind Ravenloft, I'd except.))

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: Get ye mitts of them Eternal Empire folks.... mine mine mine... 'o Skoteinos... LOL hope you get the Scro League... got big plans for the Eternal Empire...

Posted by Zelda:

Hey, listen all. Melkor is prepering us for valuable "evil is stupid after all"-lesson. :p

Well, I must admit I might be a bit overconfident, and this overconfidence only increased after Melkor merged with Red Goo.. but I have unquestionable faith, faith in MYSELF, I cannot admit possiblity of failure, I am a GOD, greatest of all.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Posted by Zelda:

Well, I must admit I might be a bit overconfident, and this overconfidence only increased after Melkor merged with Red Goo.. but I have unqestionable faith, faith in MYSELF, I cannot comprehend possiblity of failure, I am a GOD, greatest of all.

OOC: You go boy... take them Dark Powers... you know I got your back... well you know what mean...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads