(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Spoof

First Post
Edena:

Not using the Angels from the 7th Heavens how much PL can I call using the Celestials from St. Cuthbert?

Also I thought you said that 10th level magic was a requirement for 11th level magic. How are those people who did not have 10th level magic getting 11th now? If you want to give someone 11th level magic for outside reasons that is cool, but to allow anyone who did not research 10th go straight to 11th seems wrong. They had the option of spending PL earlier to get to 10th but chose not to, now with last turn they suddenly say hey I can get 11th now, why not? Allow them to have 10th this turn and 11th next, it would seem fairer to me anyway, but it is your call.

As for Alzem’s Alignment change that was voluntary, his alignment is now the same as his god, Lawful Neutral. It was not the mists.

Oh also needless to say I will expunge the red goo from Hope Isle Oreth and create an 11th level Mythal around the island, I will send you what it does later. I will also use 11th level magic to create Orethblood fountains across Hope Isle to keep it free from the Red goo and heal the land. Creating a large lake underground/surface of the stuff on the island. Also did I ever contact the Mercans. (sp) I will send you an e-mail of the different things I am trying to do with 11th level magic. I posted this as it is something that I would not be able or want to hide.

Posted by Edena:

Valkys (whose Power I am likely to give to Melkor to play)

I would greatly apreciate this, I need 11th level magic badly.

And how much territory do I control on Athas now? Note that I absorb entire population into Red Army.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Oooh....

Answer these in yes or no, so you won't have your head explode.

Can I seal away Luna forever?

Can I grant the souls trapped in Luna a merciful death?

Can I remove the need for Illithid to eat brains?

Can I, in an emergency, collapse the Crystal Sphere of Oerth in to oblivion to prevent the Red Goo from escaping?

Can I seal Athas from Oerth and Toril forever?

Can I accelerate construction of the Penumbral Hub?

Can I create a flexible chain between Oerth and the Sun and put an elevator on it?

Can I seal Toril away from the bedlam that is sure to occur over the next month? It's the last intact place to conquer.

Can I alter Illithid larvae so that they can fly through the air at high speed and crunch in to peoples heads to transform them in to Illithid?

Can I find the exact location of the Staff of Ancient Penumbra?

Can I kick everyone in Greyspace, Realmspace, and Krynnspace in the crotch simultaneously?

Can I create a magical weapon that uses nuclear bombs as ammunition, that focuses their explosion in to a tight beam of energy, and transfers the recoil in to bedrock?

Can I Teleport vast quantities of Red Goo in to the Positive Energy Plane?

Last edited:

Or more specific does the Eternal Union have 11th level magic (as a former Toril faction).

Yes. You have it, Zouron, by default.

Same case with me?

And Edena, I also spread Shade Poisoning on Athas, in addition to Red Goo.

No, Iuz, not Blue Age, Red and Black shall be dominant colors.

Edena, can I contact Dark Powers? If so, than I have a following offer for them:

I will help to absorb all three spheres into Ravenloft, but in exchange I demand my Avatar to be Darklord of newly created Domain.

zouron

First Post
Melkor are you sure?

Serious are you sure you will attempt this? first off the dark powers (and be sure of this) may answer but they will certainly not grant your wish in any way you would like them to.

Even trying to contact might make you get forced to Ravenloft without getting your wish. Being a darklord in Ravenloft isn't being ruler of a domain to ones pleasure, it is eternal torture just being able to see what one wants the most and then have it taken away. Your domain isn't your land to do with as you please it is the land which has no other purpose then to cause you grief in any way you would not like it.

well anyway good luck Melkor I just feel you will be cheated from the price you so much want.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmm, I think I agree with Anab.

Of course I have to add why on Oerth are you trying to hurry yourself into a Prison, Melkor? The Dark Powers tend to torment the willingly evil more than any other.

TO Black Omega:

-Melkor erupts in sinister laughter after hearing Siobhan`s words:

-You want to hear what I want?! Well among other things, I want YOU! I desire you, and you will be mine, in body and soul, your resistance will make things only more funny, but finally you will totally submit to my will, and you will learn to find pleasure in pain, and suffering of others. Oh, and this loser Kalanyr won`t help you, I would squash him like a bug if he only had guts to face me, his power is no match for mine.

Remove ads