(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Black Omega

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos}
Response to Siobhan:
-Silly girl, I AM part of Red Scourge now, and I embrace it! Than he smiles and gives a passionate kiss to Siobhan:
-Come, I will teach you the meaning of word pleasure!
EDENA: (chuckles) You mean, the eldest daughter of Queen Amlaruil no longer satisfies Melkor's needs?
Melkor, please e-mail Black Omega, and have Melkor tell Siobhan IC what Melkor's needs are ...
No such thing as too much!;) And Siobhan did get involved with Kal when he was evil, so you never know.;)

ANSWER: Tokiwong, if you read this - the Dragon-Kings, if you accept their terms of alliance, state they are going demolish the Coalition of Light and Shadow first.
Well, someone had to be the first to answer and paint the bullseye on themselves. Nice to see I got their attention.:)

Edena: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. That is the old saying. In Charlie Brown, Linus stated that was nothing compared to a girl cheated out of trick-or-treating. But can either of them compared with a Melkor, scorned? I'm betting, not.

Maybe not, but life gets dull if you only place it safe. It you are going to walk the edge, you may as well dance.:)

Kalanyr " I hope to have a wife soon* depends on how Siobhan responds, I am little rush in this respect."
Hmm...Siobhan certainly wouldn't mind. there's no rush but if we wait on peace it might never happen. Might be time to at least do that ring shopping.;)

Questions for Edena on 11th level magic.

Can I change my iron golems to Oerthblood golems? Or at least admantium?

Can I 'treat' a area of lance to make it resistant to the red goo being returned?

Can I make a rock so large I can't..um..nevermind.:)

Time for sleep, back in the evening.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hey Melkor last time I checked none of the Races Kalanyr the PC have been, have a -12 Penalty to Intelligence,Wisdom and Charisma, which is what you'd need to singlehandedly try and fight someone 5 times as powerful as you. Without special circumstances.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Can I remove the Red Goo from Oerth completely?

Can I heal the wound in Oerth itself, removing the source of the red goo?

Can I get more Oerthblood?

Can I stop the fog?

Can I revive angels that died in the battle between the Red Army, the Devils and the Angels?

Can I free Luna ?

Can I restore any geological damage done to Oerth?

Can I make the sun shine bright again?

Can I create pocket dimensions?

Well, I am Melkor The Great, if anyone can make a deal with Dark Powers and get away with this, it is me!:) Actually I find the power I gained from merging with Red Goo not enough, I hunger for more, my appetite is infinitive!

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Well, I am Melkor The Great, if anyone can make a deal with Dark Powers and get away with this, it is me!:) Actually I find the power I gained from merging with Red Goo not enough, I hunger for more, my appetite is infinitive!

OOC:

LOL :) When I read this post, I laughted aloud for five minutes, well actually I still do. Please, continue being so delighfully evil. Melkor's personality remains me a lot of my late character's daddy dearest.

:D

Edena: How hard and slow it is make few small areas on Oerth livable for part of my people, with help of 9th level magic, druids, elementals and direct manpower. My template didn't use PL reserves for almost anything but defense last turn (6th), so I should have free hands at least.

So, amost all my npc are dead. 3 PL left only, that leaves two alive. Another must be Kasha the Witch, and another is Ergoth-Nog prince of Storm riders of Telchuria, man who became closest friend to now dead Lord Baron Elvor of Ratik and leader for People of Timberway Forest.

Am I right here?

Forrester

First Post
This is all really quite silly. If 11th level magic could have these kinds of effects, on Toril we would have long ago deciphered the full contents of the City of the Gods by now (we all have an Int of 50, with our double-empowered Int-boosting spells up and our base 40 Int).

Hell, we'd have practically ascended into godhood. We've been living with 11th level magic for *years* on Toril, for pete's sake. If a single post re 11th level magic could have world-ending effects, or world-creating effects . . . I mean, c'mon.

This is all just too silly. After I get 11th level magic on Oerth, we retreat back to Toril, close off Realmspace to make sure nobody can invade (we HAVE been building protections/walls for freaking years now), and party.

Here endeth Forrester's participation in the IR.

If you want to cast Toril into flames, Edena, or blow it up by giving a random Oerthian an artifact that allows him to destroy worlds, or suck it into Ravenloft, be my guest. Knock yourself out.

Forrester

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Need to resist... nooooh....
;)

Forrester said:
This is all really quite silly. If 11th level magic could have these kinds of effects, on Toril we would have long ago deciphered the full contents of the City of the Gods by now (we all have an Int of 50, with our double-empowered Int-boosting spells up and our base 40 Int).

Some effects would IMO be possible. Though must remember these are still just questions. And, Oearth does have history of time, where magic did a lot of harm, but we should not forget balance of power either. If some side could easily do something, there would be other one to easily stop it, most of the time.

Forrester said:
Hell, we'd have practically ascended into godhood. We've been living with 11th level magic for *years* on Toril, for pete's sake. If a single post re 11th level magic could have world-ending effects, or world-creating effects . . . I mean, c'mon.
[/B]

Mmh, maybe you became gods. :D
That would explain your problems to bring your all power and knowledge to Oearh to start with. Now wouldn't that be weird?
And you were revealing in the afterglow of all those good times that followed those terrible wars, that you didn't even notice. ;)

Forrester said:
This is all just too silly. After I get 11th level magic on Oerth, we retreat back to Toril, close off Realmspace to make sure nobody can invade (we HAVE been building protections/walls for freaking years now), and party.
[/B]

Such a sense of responsiblity. Yep, I smell certain trait of divinity here. :D
I see no reason, why such tactic wouldn't work however.

Forrester said:
Here endeth Forrester's participation in the IR. [/B]

*Sniff*. Goodbye then, come back when you feel like it.

Forrester said:
If you want to cast Toril into flames, Edena, or blow it up by giving a random Oerthian an artifact that allows him to destroy worlds, or suck it into Ravenloft, be my guest. Knock yourself out.

Forrester [/B]

Why dont' you do something IC to stop him then, please?

Though since I really wonder should Toril be in any danger from being sucked into Ravenloft in the first place. Now, that would give a little too much credit to power of these so called dark lords. Now on Oearth, with psychos like Melkor helping, impossible might become improbable, and with some more help, even possible. Toril didn't get involted, except through our Lord of Chaos, Forrester, and they didn't want him to do that either, so it's truly unlikely Toril ends up into this mesh. Probably dark powers or whatsoever are just twisting divinations to make it seem so, or maybe it is our new god of dreams.

Let's hold our horses, story has yet to unfold.

Remove ads