(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 3

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Forsaken One, I will place your PC on the lists.

I need the classes (if any) of your PC.
I wish to make sure of your PC's alignment - it is neutral, correct?
What is the Formian's name?

- - -

Mr Draco, I had no choice.
First Vecna, Acererak, the Wind Dukes, the Solistarim, and the Shadow Empire had it.
And of course Kas would have it, and Iuz should have it, and the drow with their mighty magic ought to have it. And the Kevellond League would learn it, and the Circle of Eight would know it, and ...
And everyone was sharing everything with everyone ... it finally became unreasonable for me to deny anyone 10th level magic.
Only 2 or 3 powers would have legitimately started without said secrets, in the end, and I didn't want to unfairly penalize them.

The secrets of 11th level magic are another matter.
Only Vecna and Acererak know those, so far.
If they wish to spread the secret, that's up to them.

Last edited:

No classes just abilities that are inborn and acces to all psionic powers and a PP pool you don't wanna know. So Psionics, even newly discovered ones out of the list from epic equivelant and own Supernatural and spelllike abilities. No classes just monster levels.

His AL is neutral but if the queen decides him to act good he will act godo if it's to be evil he will act evil. He like all other formians and their thralls will just follow the commands of their queen.

name = Vaeregoth

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I greatly respect Reprisal, and I am very sad he has departed (when you consider Reprisal, then Valkys, I'm ready to bang my head against the table over and over.)

Because Reprisal won't speak for them, and Forrester hasn't yet, I will be so audacious as to speak - at least this once - for the Torilians.

This is prior to the Sending of the Wanderer.

The Torilians know what is happening on Oerth.

They are saddened and horrified, realizing that the spectre of war hangs over Oerth, just as it hung over them ... and that it is likely that the bloody promise of mass destruction and death will be realized on Oerth, just as it was realized on Toril.
The Torilians state to the dwarves and gnomes of the Lortmil Technomancy that - if their country is overrun and they face obliteration - they are welcome to permanently relocate to Toril.

The Torilians are offering - right now - to accept the entire non-combatant population of the Lortmil Technomancy, offering them shelter and safety on the world of Toril.

The United Commonwealth of Toril is making this offer right now to the Lortmil Technomancy.
Hope Isle supports the United Commonwealth.
The Church of Toril and the Church of Mercy are involved in this.

The Scro Star League and the Eternal Empire are not involved, since they are more neutralistic and are not involved in Oerthian affairs.

What is the reply of the Lortmil Technomancy to this offer?

(And yes, the Church of Shade (of Toril and Realmspace - it is known as the Shadow Empire on Oerth and in Greyspace) will know of this offer, and if it is accepted or declined, for they have spies everywhere in the United Commonwealth.)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The People of the Lortmils Technomancy consider this great and very generous offer from the Torilian peoples.

However, we cannot accept. We see what technology has done for Toril, and we want to make that possible here on Oerth. We cannot leave now, simply because we are in the shadow of danger. That would almost be admitting defeat here and now.

All of our people must fight for what we stand for. We will stand together, as one people, as one nation, and fight against the darkness that is evil, and our technology shall prevail. All for one, and one for all.

If our nation is turned to ashes, and our friends are all but dust, we shall not run. We will not give up on what is good, on what is right. We will not allow evil to prevail over our world. To our last man, woman, or child, we will continue to combat the evils that are creeping upon the face of our world.

No, we shall stay, and we shall fight, if that becomes necessary, with the goal of peace in mind - and if there is war between this peace and the peace of the future, then so be it.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The United Commonwealth accepts your reply.
They are unhappy about it, but they accept it.

(Where is Forrester when you need him? He could have made a fitting response.)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Since this seems to be a very quiet time, with no posts, I'm heading offline for now.

Read my posts on pages 2 and 3, folks.
Some of them contain important updates, changes, and information about Turn 0.

See if you can locate John Brown. He represents Iuz, and we can't do this without Iuz and his Empire being in the mix (if I must play Iuz, I will, but I really wish not to.)

Can anyone locate Frigid Spleen? He's disappeared also.

This is an experiment, everyone. I've never tried anything like this before.
Let's work together and have some fun!

Cheers to all of you.

Edena_of_Neith

William Ronald

Explorer
Trying to contact people

Edena:

I am glad you decided to logoff for a while. Rest up.

I have e-mailed John Brown for a third time. I have also e-mailed Lynux.

I have hopes of a pleasant surprise, but I will not mention it unless it happens. Indeed, I may not have to at all.

I did receive an e-mail from Forrester that he was quite busy yesterday. I hope he will post on the boards soon. I also urged him to contact some of the other participants from the previous IR threads.

Zouron: Although you do not plan to be a participant in the thread, maybe you could do a running commentary from Zouron's point of view. (Didn't he exile himself to Ravenloft?) It might prove interesting.

Creamsteak: Post when you can. You still need to negotiate some of your claims with other people.

Bonedagger

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Yes I do ^____________^
Let's r0x0r and let's get some ANARCHY AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Let's see. Stay and fight for a barren land or teleport my army somewhere nice and fight for that? hmm. Will be fun.

Last edited:

Bonedagger

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Since Edena missed it:

RePost:

Retract my claim over the hold of the sea princes. I'll just come for it when we start. Why contest it when you can just walk in and grab it abit later.

And I just made up a "little" PC. The Scion Queens Proxy, a demipower of GREAT Psionic power. (with PL6). Total immunity to magic and what's cast at it get's reflected to the caster. Area effects or time effects it ignores and moves along with the casters' new time frame if it desires to do so. It's only vulnorable for psionics attacks and thinks only the innate powers of the mind are a true gift and the only true power is psionic. It really detests Wizards but even with it's detest of magic it respects sorcerers for they to wield a inborn power which their heritage earned.
It's bound to the will of the scion mother like all formians but it is allowed to think for itself, defiance of the queen mothers will isn't possbible. her control is absolute.

Live for the Swarm!!!

Total immunity to magic? Oh no my friend. Only total immunity to direct magic:)

Remove ads