(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 0 - The Sending of the Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Th ePomarj

In Pomarj, the emperor call a meating to determine if the vision of the wanderer and the shadows were in fact real.

Ambassidors are sent to all nations who will accept them, to learn what is know and secret messages are sent to the empire's allies.

Several Ambassidors are sent to the Kevoland Leauge to ascerntan the threat of the Mysterious army. Also tho the Great kingdom, where it is roumoured that the warrior Kas has appeared. and to Greyhawk city, and the lands of Iuz, and to the Underdark realms. and of course to the lortmills, to ascertain if the wander's vision was truet...

The Army and Navy are mobilized. The Gith, close allies of the Humaniods of the Pomarj for many years, bring a force of spelljammer vessels to the port city of Highport.

In the hold of the sea princes, the being known as the prince of swords rallys his armies, his supernatural sences warning of great danger. The prince sends a secret coded message to his sworn lord, turrosh Mak. It simply states, "we are ready"

In the Rakers and Griff Mountains, the Giants, Humaniods, and other monsters ready themselves to take whatever advantage they can from the confusion caused by the Vision. The Pomarj's Advisors are their too, Guiding the situation with great skill.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
As part of their efforts in fortifying the borders, the Baklunish forces start to dig trenches, erect defensive positions - especially in places where enemies might be able to sneak in and in places where invaders can be ambushed and/or defended against easily. Much scouting for such locations also goes on, as well as the magical creation of quite a few...

I especially want to be fortified against Ket and the-place-where-Kas-might-come-from. :p

(My other nations do likewise, as applicable.)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Orcish Empire of the Pomarj is sending out ambassadors to every country that will receive them, ESPECIALLY the Kevellond League, in an effort to find out if the Wanderer's Sending was true or not, what it means, and what to do about it.

Do you receive the Ambassadors of the Pomarj?

There are confirmed reports of massive gatherings of armies in many countries, including but not limited to:

The Sunrise Alliance.
The Dark Union
The Eastern League
The Iron League
Delrune and the surrounding countries
The Grandwood
The League of the Warlords
The Orcish Empire of the Pomarj
The Baklunish Confederation

The Principality, Duchy, and County of Ulek have just joined with the People of the Kron Hills, the Wild Coast, and others to form one single nation called the Kingdom of Keoland.
It is huge - far bigger than Furyondy, and it all but surrounds the Lortmil Technomancy.
And it, too, is on a full scale war footing.

There are rumors of massive defensive preparations under way against the Shadow Throne going on in Gnarley Forest, the Wild Coast, Dyvvers, the Cairn Hills, and even across the Nyr Dyv.

In Keoland, the lord is still screaming bloody murder, as Kas and his Legions tear up the country.
The Lord of Keoland has withdrawn his army into his capital city, and closed the gates.

Kas's legions now threaten the Kingdom of Keoland in the east, Yeomanry and Sterich on the west, Gran March and Bissel on the north, and they threaten the Lortmil Technomancy on the northeast.

Kas's legions are 5 million strong.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
We will receive the orcish ambassadors but will take precautions so that their savage ways don't threaten the tranquility of our courts. Thus, they will be watched closely by our guards, agents, mages, and magical allies. Should they begin any brawls, they are subdued as efficiently and painlessly as possible and released as soon as they calm down.

Serpenteye

First Post
The Legions of Kas

The legions of Kas in Keoland realize that there is no way for them to reach the Empire of Aerdi. Instead they attempt to conquer Keoland and add it to the lands of the Dark Union.

To strengthen the bonds of our alliances we will share technology with:
the Shade Imperium
Acererak
Turrosh Mak
Kalanyr
the Hive Cluster
the Bandit kingdoms

and our other allies

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Forces of Sanctus Punitor are allowing ambassadors.

On horseback, Sanctus Punitor and Comapany Ride...

Off in many of the seperate fortifications many leaders are in disarray as to what is happening.

If the Hellmaster does not speak with us, then one of his Warlords surely will. I distrust that any of them will allow us to speak with the hellmaster, and any offers they give us will be fake. We will stop only to talk to the Hellmaster, and any others who obstruct I will fight in single combat for the right to move on.

-Sanctus Punitor

Our lord has told me nothing... this is beligerant! Why is it that I am following him towards someone who isn't even our enemy? The Hellmaster has done nothing against us! I believe he is losing his mind to his sword. He pays no mind to any intentions but that blades... He is truly not as he was in childhood. Why does he not call council with his friends? Where has he been these past months? Why don't I know anything?

-Regina Canities

Where did they go? Tenser, are you the only one in the castle... Why are you silent... WHAT IS GOING ON!

-Illborg Bellringer

Get me into a tiff don't they? Why is this MY JOB? He sends me letters every day of the year with orders... doesn't he trust me yet... Sanctus is sure a hero, but why is he the general of the Elven Nations? Why is it that today I don't get a letter... this sure makes me peturbed...

-Gorgosh Ubeno

Drinking is good... Drinking is very, very, and very good...

-Shortwind Ballsmasher

This will be fun... I think I have the funnest job of them all... nobody has a job this fun, because if they had a job this fun then it would be one of the funnest jobs of them all, but not the funest job of them all. It sure is a fun job... and because it is the funnest job that means there are no funner jobs than this. That makes this a funner job then every other fun job there is... isn't that fun?

-Pogo The-Monkey

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT REGARDING E-MAILS

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Please send me your Screen Name (SN) when you e-mail me.
I cannot identify some of you, otherwise.
Always include your SN when you e-mail me.

My SN, of course, is Edena_of_Neith.

- - -

Creamsteak, your Commanders just summed up the whole atmosphere of the Flanaess right now.
Confusion, rumors, bedlam, panic, armies gathering, everyone wondering when the NEXT Sending will be and what IT will be about.

The peasant population proves ungovernable.
They cannot be restrained.

Entire regions of farmland now lie abandoned, all the population fled into nearby forests or hills.
Many hamlets and thorps have burned down.
Many towns have been pillaged and looted.

In the cities, control has been regained mostly - sometimes very bloodily, and sometimes not so.
Not before great fires and massive looting took a sad toll.

All commerce Flanaess-wide grinds to a sudden and abrupt halt.

Last edited:

dagger

Adventurer
[occ]Thats Kingdom of Ulek , Edena, Thanks![/ooc]

At a the current time, no messenger will be turned down, we need all the information we can get, even from an orc.

The Kingdom of Ulek will also send messengers, to the Lortmils, Gnarley Forest, and Kevellond League.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Martial law is declared in the pomarj.

The Imperial Legions patrol the streets of her cities, as a sign of strength and quell the riots which are begining to appear accross the nation.

To Darkness: The Pomarj seeks to KNOW if your lands too receved thiese bizare Visions. We seek to KNOW of the mysterious army which ravages the Keolands, and which slowly moves towards my proud lands. Clearly you KNOW something of them, for they Came out of your lands, did they not?

To Serpenteye: Do you stand with us, your long time freinds, the pomarj, In these most strange Times?

To Gnomeworks: What have you been hidding from us Little Gnome! You would dare raise a secret army against us, defileing our treaties?

To The Shadow Throne of Greyhawk(lord Melkor): Who Are you? What Are you? We KNOW you I think.

To Keoland(Wiliam Ronald): The Vast army which marches accross your lands, We wish to KNOW, are they coming towards us. And what of your freinds the Gnomes and dwarves of the Lortmills? Did you KNOW of there deception. Did you KNOW That they were building this secret war machine at my back?

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
Any and all diplomats entering the states of the Crescent are stopped at the boarder and not allowed in. They are allowed to meet with a official from the central government, make their requests, and then are released.

The army is assembled and mobilized to prevent the spread of chaos. In the territories of the Wind Dukes, the army gathers near the eastern boarders and begins the construction of fortifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads