(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellmaster Phibrizzo's forces will take decisive action against Sanctum's forces, participating in the battle himself-he will aim in killing Sanctum (and any of his court) himself, by either melee or targeted finger of death spells, his contingincies will teleport him back if he falls to 1/3 hit points or below. Hellmaster Phibrizzo will take the corpse of Sanctum and teleport out if he has the chance, teleporting back in when the corpse is secure and under guard within his base. Most members of the League of Warlords surrounding Artonsamay will participate in the battle, so will the ambushers I set.

Message to Sanctum: You should be ashamed of even being a paladin, my divinations showed that you wanted to destroy me from the start, diplomacy with you is not an option.

Edit-Hellmaster Phibrizzo will go under the spells of Cloak of Chaos, Improved Invisibility, See Invsibility (all spell like abilities at will). Also, we will summon several demons and slaads to aid us in this battle.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
And what about the Hellmaster? I don't understand... if he is still in his lair I take this county. If he is attacking my lands (either of them) I attack his main army. Still trying to force a duel!

-OOC And Sollir... you have the level advantage, but I am going to exploit your PC's weakness... you have to look closely to see it, but if you notice I'll give you credit man.

Edit- Ok you posted

I will basically grind you down... I have a Perfect Black Ioun stone (antimagic field as a 20th level sorceror) and my spell resistance from my sword. I will back off and pelt you with my oathbow... and your only non-spell ranged attack is your fists.... with a far too limited range to keep up with me on my horse... speed 120 with its horseshoes. You really dont have any way to attack me... but maybe you do... I'll keep that a secret.

Edit- speaking of allies, Gnomeworks, and William would you please announce attacks on Sollir from your borders now.

Edit, last I promise- You also need to know I have true seeing... with my sword, its an artifact after all... and Kas will want it when I tell its full story.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Rhialto;

First, I am aware of Tharizdun worshippers as a high level priest who has dealt with them being on my lands. See the Temple of Elemental Evil and the Temple of Tharizdun for details. These adventures were set in the area of the Kevellond League as you recall. Plus I do have demigods helping me out with finding things out.

Furthermore, I sent the letter to the head of the Scarlet Brotherhood and to no underlings.
I suspect I have the knowledge. I will let Edena rule on it. However, someone did try to claim he was me to another player on the thread. (You know who you are. )

If Edena rules, then I will merely state that as false messages were sent in my name, how can I be sure this is from the Scarlet Brotherhood. I always go to the top man. Also, if any provacateurs are caught they receive the Mordenkainen's disjunction and mind probes. Plus I may ask a demigod to look in on special cases.

Nice try, but with someone else's stunt I am naturally suspicious. Nor do I need help. Order is enforced. Provacateurs are captured and interrogated.

Rhialto

First Post
William Ronald said:

"Security is increased inside the Kevellond League to maximum levels. Martial law is declared. Agents of enemy powers who are captured will be interrogated and mind probed. If any power is so foolish to believe that by starting riots you can undermine us, you are sadly mistaken."

Security forces move to capture and subdue the trouble makers. Spell casters interrogate them and use divinations.

You find as I indicated in my post--the leaders (when caught) were mostly in the pay of the Dark Union, and the Kingdom of Iuz, though a few sincerely believed what they preached.

Also, though this perhaps beyond my power to declare--some people are unhappy with the very authoritarion position the League is starting to take...

JohnBrown

First Post
Iuz curses, what he hoped to be a consulive battle turns out to be nothing.

Kas,

Lets talk about the how we can divide up the Duchy of Urnst and other things....

Rhialto

First Post
William Ronald said:
Rhialto;

First, I am aware of Tharizdun worshippers as a high level priest who has dealt with them being on my lands. See the Temple of Elemental Evil and the Temple of Tharizdun for details. These adventures were set in the area of the Kevellond League as you recall. Plus I do have demigods helping me out with finding things out.

Furthermore, I sent the letter to the head of the Scarlet Brotherhood and to no underlings.
I suspect I have the knowledge. I will let Edena rule on it. However, someone did try to claim he was me to another player on the thread. (You know who you are. )

If Edena rules, then I will merely state that as false messages were sent in my name, how can I be sure this is from the Scarlet Brotherhood. I always go to the top man. Also, if any provacateurs are caught they receive the Mordenkainen's disjunction and mind probes. Plus I may ask a demigod to look in on special cases.

Nice try, but with someone else's stunt I am naturally suspicious. Nor do I need help. Order is enforced. Provacateurs are captured and interrogated.

The Temple of Elemental Evil and the Black Brotherhood aren't officially affliated. They don't exactly leave a paper trail towards each other....

Last edited:

I'm defending my county and I will not fight you in an upfront duel, improved invisibility and surprising you with several experienced fighters is a different matter, however. And yes I did not make myself god-like. Mord's disjunction could go bad, but I imagine it would be the same for every character. We shall see who wins the battle though...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Finnally some good news. Well, since we are the last ones left on the battlefield, my legions will begin MASSIVE undead summoning (there should be plenty of dead to summon anyway), in an attempt to bolster my ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads