(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvenelei

First Post
William

I'm heading out in a little while; I'll most likely be gone until tommorow afternoon, but I might be back late tonight. You have control over my troops under the same conditions as last time. I'm sending Edena the rest of my plans now.

edit: Hmm, seems William's gonna be out tonight too. Well then, since he gave his forces to you, Turrosh, so do I.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Goddang e-mail!

To Hades with this blasted contraption! I'll do my communication the old fashioned way - Loudly, and publicly!

Edena! The Solistarim are beginning research on 10th level magic! In addition, we will use Scrying spells to determine whether or not it is safe for us to devote our power to research. Using these divinations, we will be protected from a surprise attack. Should we be attacked in a turn, we will have been considered to have been spending a mere 10 PL on 10th level research. If we are not attacked, we will have been considered to have spent ALL of our power on 10th level magic research.

In addition, this is OUT OF CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE for everyone! As far as you're concerned, we are staying out of the way and letting you madmen kill each other. The only part of the Solistarim that's moving out of the Godspires on a regular basis is Anabstercorian.

<< THE BELOW IS PROBABLY IMPORTANT, I'M NOT REALLY SURE >>

As for what Anabstercorian is up to, he's stirring up trouble, EVERYWHERE. He's doing everything in his telepathic power to convince nations everywhere to go to war, armies to go feral, alliances to shatter, and havoc to reign supreme - And he's doing this secretly! This is also OOC knowledge, everyone. The most important thing is that he is participating in EVERY battlefield he can safely participate in, and always on the losing side, making sure that combats last as long as possible, ensuring endless, bloody stalemates.

I know I'm taking a risk in showing you all of this. I'm sure the temptation to act on it will be immense. But I'd appreciate it if you don't get overly suspicious of our apparant in-action and scry us mercilessly until at least a couple of turns from now.

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Re: Black Omega, Kaboom, Dagger: Thanks

William Ronald said:
Guys, thanks for helping out. I am sorry if I gave anyone offense in using troops while you were away. Edena said I could do so for allied forces. I hope I was not presumptive and ask your pardon. This schedule is working against a lot of people. Gnomeworks did not even have a chance to defend Nyrond before it fell.

I have to leave for something important tonight.

Turrosh Mak, you have control of the forces assigned to me.
I will try to check back. Until otherwise noted, you are in charge.
Not a problem. Just let me know what forces you control

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The western half of Nyrond is now the property of Sollir (while Kas and his Legions sit there and do nothing but regenerate their losses.)
The County of Urnst is now the property of Melkor.

The forces of the Dark Union are victorious in the Battle of the Flinty Hills.
The Flinty Hills fall to the Dark Union, and become their territory.
Garrel Enkdall swiftly falls thereafter.
The Seldanoran army is driven back with great loss into their own lands.

This frees up the God Emperor, at last, to deal with the massive attack occurring behind him.

In another piece of good news for the Dark Union, the Sahuagin manage to surprise the Fleet of the Lendores, and sink many of it's ships.
The Fleet and the Sahuagin are now engaged in a sea battle, and no help from the Lendores arrives to help the force striking down into the Dark Union.

There is no way even the Sky-Sea League can save the Hollow Highlands.
The undead host of Acererak simply sweeps them aside, and the Hollow Highlands are swallowed up by Acererak's forces.

I am assuming that the Sky-Sea League is furiously fighting to defend the Iron League.
They are suffering massive casualties and losses, although Acererak is also losing people.
The Iron League itself, is fighting for all it's worth.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Valkys said:
Valkys, as usual, sits on his throne, regretting his decision to offer alliance to anyone willing to pay. Things are never so simple.

The mages continue to research technology, spells, and to summon the undead hordes. Planars are still arriving as fast as they can be summoned, while Valkys is saddled with a decision. If someone makes an offer and he declares an alliance, he becomes the enemy of that ally's enemies.

He growls orders to his minions to raid the City of the Gods once more. They must have more technology. They *must* find some way to equalize their position.

He silences his inner monologue and reaches out to commune with his father, Oberon. After several long minutes, his eyes focus once again on his current reality. There is nothing to be done yet.

He knows he cannot attack and he cannot defend should someone choose to attack. He examines his dilemma and shakes
his head in frustration.

The Dark Union and the Shade want to be your allies. Join us in dividing the world between us.

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
The western half of Nyrond is now the property of Sollir (while Kas and his Legions sit there and do nothing but regenerate their losses.)

No. You contradict yourself. First you say that the Legions of Kas conquer Nyrond and now you say that Sollir does it. You also wrote that a part of the Legions of Kas reinforced the army at the Flinty Hills. I'm confused. Sorry if I'm too harsh, I just got carried away.

-----

The victorious armies from the battle of Flinty Hills divide. 1/4 of the armies chase after the fleeing enemy army to attemt to kill it. They will not walk into any obvious traps, though. 3/4 of the armies turn against the invaders of the North Kingdom to reinforce the defences and drive them back. The God-Emperor is with this force.
Two smaller forces dig in in the Flinty Hills and Garrel Enkdal, building defences.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The UnderDark Alliance troops in the Armidio Forest are abandoning it and falling back to our home areas to defend and recapture them. As long as none of my allies disagree this is what happens.

Valkys- We of the UnderDark Alliance have decided we could use your aid and are willing to recompense you.

Drow Tech is shared with Valkys.

Somewhere deep below the earth Kalanyr stalks around and grumbles about incompetent Quasits and forgetting to put return addresses on packages. Another Quasit is dispatched with a pile of Onyx and Rubies stolen from some Balor's hoard or other this time with a return address.

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
The massive force of giants, humaniods from the rakers, Storm riders and Barbarians continue to demolish as much of North kingdoms Infrastructure.

*I restore full control to KAboom now that he is posting*
Thank you for your patence in this matter

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads