(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
We didn`t abandomed anything, these 25 power level sent where the reserves, power level o 10 will return instantly( teleporting, flying etc, and the rest, pl of 15 will help defeat duchy of Urnst.

Alrighty then.

In that case Kalden's army will do what I said in the second paragraph of my post and continue to harras the shade forces.

From The Lortmills I send My five legions which I had entrenched there to help defend Celene About 7PL IIRC), We take some Gattling guns and explosives with us, just to keep things interesting.

Edena, Shade peacefully take County of Urnst from Dark Union.

County of Urnst belongs to The Shade.

Edena I am going to sleep. Shade will strike one of their neihbours, if they see a chance of winning. We will still take Gnarley forest and Welkwood.

Edena I am going to sleep. Shade will strike one of their neihbours, if they see a chance of winning. We will still take Gnarley forest and Welkwood.

Serpenteye, I consider giving you a control over Shade while I am absent, can I fully trust you?

Serpenteye

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:

This means that you agree to help us in the Duchy of Urnst but have no territorial ambitions in the Duchy and Nyrond, yes?

Serpenteye

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:

Serpenteye, I consider giving you a control over Shade while I am absent, can I fully trust you?

I am honoured. I will do my best to represent your interests.

William Ronald

Explorer
Kaboom, sorry. It has been hectic.

The forces under Alyx's command are the ones fighting in the places that I had erroneously attributed to the Sky-Sea League. They are grateful (as am I) for the transportation provided by the Sky Sea League.

Another 40 barrels of wine are sent to Thayadon Fasfoni, leader of the Sky-Sea League, in gratitude.

Serpenteye

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Serpenteye, I would appreciate half of the Duchy of Nyrond since I'm also attacking it if thats alright.

Very well, you can have whatever you can take in the Duchy of Urnst. How much that is will be up to Edena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads