(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
"My lord God Emperor," the spymaster of the north bows and trembling with fear and anger says "The North Kingdom is in serious danger of being overrun, our forces in the Flinty Hills are still not victorious and the Legions of Kas are licking their wounds in Nyrond. In the west a powerful host, an army greater than any other, sits on the borders of the Bakluni, ready to charge east, and reinforcements are arriving daily. The UC of Toril does so far seem to be non-agressive, but who knows how long that will last. And Vecna, well, nobody knows about Vecna and that is more ominous than everything else put together. I recommend you to begin negotiations for peace." The last is almost lost in a croaked whisper. The spymaster seems ready to faint.
"Peace," the God Emperor twists the word into a curse "no, not yet at least. It's too soon to know how the battle of the Flinty Hills will turn out. Perhaps if we win we can ask for peace with our honour intact. Perhaps we need not ask for peace at all, perhaps winning that battle will win us the war. The enemy is powerful but we have our own allies, they can yet win their wars and if they don't we can hardly abandon them to the mercy of our enemies. No, we will fight on," the God Emperor sighs to himself, the 'God-' part of his name seems increasingly heavy to carry. "There is yet time."

William Ronald

Explorer
The forces of Delrund and allied lands under Sanctus Punitor strike at the League of Warlords as they move against the Duchy of Urnst.

Edena, did my attack on the Duchy of Urnst with the league of warlords led by Hellmaster Phibrizzo fail? (see post on bottom of page 4) (if both Lord Melkor and I are attacking I'd be happy to cut it in two :))

Turrosh Mak

First Post
If it looks like Melkor's army is abandoning the Wild coast/Welkwood front, Kalden will urge his army forward and strike them as they retreat.

If This is not the case then he will hold the line. over the ad-hoc fortifcations which we constructed, We hurl fireballs, meteor swarms, lightning bolts, etc at his forces. Spell jammers overhead will do the same, sometimes pouring acid and boiling oil on the shades army. Githzeai will watch for plane shifted invaders. Earth Elementals will watch for underground attackers

Serpenteye can we take County of Urnst for all the help we are giving you?

Edena of those army sent to help Dark Union those with ability to teleport( some wizards, many outsiders) or travel quickly( Dragons) will return to Shadow Throne instantly, rest, which will be a half of the army in power level terms, will help defeat duchy of Urnst. Since attempt to find Turrosh Mak are unsuccesful Sauros will assasinate The Duch of Urnst.

Serpenteye

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Serpenteye can we take County of Urnst for all the help we are giving you?

Yes, If we keep the Duchy and Nyrond.
--
And Edena: Mr Draco and I participate in all the armsraces, we will continue doing so indefinately. (Did't know if i needed to state that or not)

Last edited:

We didn`t abandomed anything, these 25 power level sent where the reserves, power level o 10 will return instantly( teleporting, flying etc, and the rest, pl of 15 will help defeat duchy of Urnst.

William Ronald

Explorer
The elite strike force of the Northwest Crescent, lead by Zagyg, goes to save the Duchy of Urnst. With some signs of victory against the Shade, Murlynd joins them. (20 PL force total.)

kaboom

First Post

With the increased support of the Hellfurnaces front with the arrival of Baklunish and Northwest Crescent forces, several spelljammers of gnomish origin fly to the flinty hills.

The forces of Varnaith, the Celestial Imperium, and the Sky_Sea League arrive in the Duchy of Urnst, the Hollow Highlands and the Iron League nations.

The forces of the Lortmils ride the Ships of the Sky League to defend the Duchy of Urnst and to try to save anything that is left of Nyrond.

Ok. Willaim, my forces are NOT doing anything besides playing taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads