(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrester

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Serpenteye

Serpenteye said:

You don't really think they will give you a choice, do you? If you believe they will allow you to continue your reign of terror, your autocratic rule, your martial lifestyle you are a fool. They will attemt to spread their "enlightened" Kender kissing ideals to all of Oerth and if you and others don't stand up against them now they will do to you what they did to the humanoids of Toril. You know this is the truth.

----------
First, we have no designs on Oerth. We merely wish to study the odd way that technology works here. This is why we landed so far away -- nothing prevented us from landing our millions of troops in YOUR nation. Not that we were not tempted.

If you don't believe us, then fine. Please, come west and kick us out. Uvenelei invited us, and we accepted his invitation. If you want to start a war with Toril -- go for it! We tremble before your mightiness.

Finally, it is interesting that you bring up the Kender. I have little doubt that they would find you an interesting, interesting little man to talk to. And borrow things from. Should I invite a few hundred thousand of them from Toril?

Lord Forrester
Peacemaker

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
To Williams, Darkness, or whoever represents them

To Williams and Darkness, or whoever is speaking for them both:

The dwarven spelljamming mountains have arrived.

The Baklunish Confederation and it's allies, and the Kevellond League may transport it's troops anywhere they please this Turn.
The dwarven spelljamming mountains may also take other forces allied with the above two, if they so desire.

Forrester

First Post
Re: Forrester

Serpenteye said:
OOC I respect you, I know that you can destroy any five enemy powers at once. For every practical purpose your power is infinite. IC I'm just trying to survive as an independent power.

OOC -- Oh, that's fine. This is fun. I especially liked the "enlightened Kender-kissing ideals" line -- I officially nominate it for "Best Line of Turn 2".

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Serpenteye

Forrester said:
[
Finally, it is interesting that you bring up the Kender. I have little doubt that they would find you an interesting, interesting little man to talk to. And borrow things from. Should I invite a few hundred thousand of them from Toril?

Lord Forrester
Peacemaker

You would throw hundreds of thousands of Kender into the fire to suffer and die? Perhaps there is some hope for you, perhaps you are not as corrupted as I thought.

The League of Warlords, led my Hellmaster Phibrizzo and joined by summoned demons and planar chromatic dragons will attack the Duchy of Urnst.

dagger

Adventurer
Edena don't forget that all the Wild Coast forces of mine that I retreated, I regrouped in Celene.

Also since they wont need my spell jamming dwarves as a taxi I will throw them into Celene. Also I have had Turn 0 and all of Turn 1 building defenses in Welkwood and the Kron Hills.

I will also start summoning Celestials this turn if possible. Also I sent you an email with stuff I am doing on my home turf. Thanks

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

The troops of Uvenelei and Darkness are transported to fight the Hellfurnaces Alliance.

As Black Omega is allied to Alyx, he is sending a relief force via the dwarven mountains to aid in the Welkwood and protect Celene and the Ulek States. The forces of the Ulek States, controlled by Dagger, move forward to aid in the defense of the forces of Turrosh Mak and Celene.

Troops from Varnaith are sailing to fight the Shade and protect the good peoples of the Amedio RainForest. The forces of Varnaith and Nippon send a 10 PL force to aid Sahfung and Erypt in their war with Zingia. The elves of Varnaith and the peoples of the Celestial Empire also bring their forces to fight the Shade and the Hellfurnaces. They also try to reinforce Nyrond.

(My allies: I decided to take moves for you based on your characters. With Edena's permission. As Alyx is in Indonesia, he is likely still asleep if I am reading the time Zones properly.)

A force from the Lendore Isles also sails in support of the northern invasion from Ratik.

The allied forces summon their planars in defense in the Hellfurnaces front, Nyrond, and the Celene-Welkwood area.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads