(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiwong

First Post
"If you intend to stay, then we shall aid you, but if it is the will of your masters to go then perhaps we can aid in that as well... and as a token of our show of allegiance we shall sweep into this land and remove the last vestiges of the Solistarum influence... and honor your actions and deeds with a monument to your grandeur..." Malachai continues speaking with the Eternal Empire Generals...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kessel contacts the leader of the Torillians once more.

<<I have been advised by the Government of the Lortmils, that it would be unwise to attack you at this time.>>

<<You outweigh us in weaponry. You are stronger in force than us. We can tell a losing fight when we see one.>>

<<However, I will not take back what I said earlier. I may be impulsive, but I believe what I say. The world of Oerth would be highly appreciative if you took your captive and left. We have no desire for members of other worlds to be present on our planet.>>

Kessel scowls imperceptibly, a slight furrow coming into his brow.

<<Therefore - I apologize for my earlier threats, and I take them back fully. But, we would be thankful if you left the world of Oerth and those members of this planet to their own devices, and not to meddle in our affairs.>>

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Eternal Empire agrees to meet with, and talk with, the representatives of the Empire of Malacki.

But they advise the Empire of Malacki to remain neutral.
They have some savages armed with nuclear weapons to deal with, they explain.

William Ronald

Explorer
Archcleric Hazen continues to urge the Lortmils Technomancy and the Eternal Empire of Kara Tur to come to terms. If they permit my diplomats to approach, then they will do so and urge them to be reasonable.

"The Kevellond League wishes there to ease tensions. We congratulate you on your victory this day."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
And they reply:

That's not good enough.

One does not threaten us with nuclear obliteration, then get away with a simple apology.

You shall yield up your nuclear arsenal.
We shall come to your land, and personally see that your weapons program is dismantled.

We will not leave powerful weapons in the hands of bad-mouthed savages.

Considering your behavior, we consider we would be doing everyone on this planet a service, by disarming you.

- - -

To the emissaries of the Kevellond League, the Eternal Empire offers it's greetings.
It advises them to remain out of this conflict, since they are dealing with idiot mountain savages with nuclear weapons.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
The Eternal Empire agrees to meet with, and talk with, the representatives of the Empire of Malacki.

But they advise the Empire of Malacki to remain neutral.
They have some savages armed with nuclear weapons to deal with, they explain.

"perhaps the savages will realize that such an attack would be futile... and we endeavor to end such a qualm peacefully..."

Malachai nods to them, "Perhaps when the matter is settled we can speak more in depth..."

Tokiwong

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
And they reply:

That's not good enough.

One does not threaten us with nuclear obliteration, then get away with a simple apology.

You shall yield up your nuclear arsenal.
We shall come to your land, and personally see that your weapons program is dismantled.

We will not leave powerful weapons in the hands of bad-mouthed savages.

Considering your behavior, we consider we would be doing everyone on this planet a service, by disarming you.

"I find that a prudent move... for they have bullied many with their nuclear might... I for one applaud such a wise action..." Malachai replies with a curt nod.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
In the war room of the Lortmil Technomancy, a sound long dreaded, long feared, is heard:

ATTACK WARNING RED! ATTACK WARNING RED!

Klaxoms blare their warnings, air raid sirens wail.

ATTACK WARNING RED! ATTACK WARNING RED!

The controllers speak up from their radar screens:

Sir, we have 150 incoming bogeys. Repeat, 150 incoming bogeys.
ETA 7 minutes.

The screens show the 150 launches from the Godspires.
Those streams of white light rapidly get longer, as they close towards the position of the Lortmil Technomancy.

Another controller shouts:

Anti-missile missiles are on-line, sir!

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Uh uh.

Anabstercorian, standing in their anti-missile missiles control room, is holding a very, very large cluster of wires in his hand. They stare at him with stunned silence for a moment before he breaks the quiet.

<< Anti missile missiles are NOT ready. >>

He laughs, and SLAMS his fist in to the ground, using a +100 strength mod from Psychofeedback to collapse a whole section of the cavern, vanishing in to the Ethereal plane and Gating back home to Ilsensine himself!

==================

OOC: Suckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads