(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2a)

Uvenelei

First Post
"Hail, great Kalanyr. Thanks to you for your help in freeing Ishtarland. Allow me to return the favor. I have one thing in mind that would be quite interesting to accelerate to impressive speeds and shot at our foes, but I do not believe it's owner would allow me to borrow it. Oh well, perhaps for another time. I would lend you my kitchen sink +5, but, alas, it was destroyed in the fighting. I do have some Elder bits, but I perfer having them as they are now; seperated from the Red Armada, as paperweights."

"I have a favor to request of you: can I borrow your notes on 10th level magics? I assure you, I'll only need them for a short while."

Please, don't break the world. That's not a good thing.

I ask Bahamut to send the word throughout the multiverse to all the metallic dragons: HELP!

Also, how dangerous are nuclear weapons to Aurican? Could I survive a direct hit? What if I entered my death throwes right before the bomb went off?
Remember that I have the Fire subtype from both sides of my family, in addition to whatever strong magics I wield.

I also rebuild and restart my collection of Groundpounders.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
And the Drow go forth!

Vast hordes of Drow, led by the most elite of the Illithid warriors, begin to approach Oerth, surging towards the continent of Ana Keri, intending to defend the Eternal Empire base from the assault of the Red Army. 1800 PL of Drow wizards, warriors, monks, Clerics of Lloth, and psionicists are in this force, along with 200 PL of Illithid Mindbenders, assasins, psychokinetics, and Shapers, each protected by a single shield of Substare, crafted by Anabstercorian himself.

Substare is a strange state of matter. It is, simply put, perfect vacuum condensed in to a solid. It cannot be breached because there is nothing to breach.

The effect that Red Goo, and the Red Curse, has on Substare is unknown. I leave that up to you, Edena.

The remainder of our forces are preparing, engaged in fierce combat drills designed to enhance their effectiveness against the specific capabilities of the Red Army.

OOC: Break the world? I'm not breaking the world - You can all learn to live underground just like the Illithid did.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Calling to the Higher Mind and all other good powers

Hazen sends a message across the multiverse to all good aligned deities and beings.

"Oerth is in grave danger. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated."

"The Angels have appeared among us and are fighting. One third of their numbers have fallen. Please aid us if you can."

I include a summary of the current situation. Any takers?

(Edena: Recall my humorous idea that I sent you a few days back about a special source of help. Any luck there? To help jog your memory, they are now a D20 product.)

Anabstercorian: Good to see you posting again.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Feel free, to borrow the notes. I wish I could accelerate Melkor through those Gates. Damned Idiot. "

Anab-Re:Going Underground: Been there, done that can do it again, but I guess it involves killing your army to do it this time. You sure you don't mind?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Well, if you break the world you need to live somewhere too. So logically we'd have to fight unless you think a few hundered worshippers of Lolth and Jubilex and similar would approve of me.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Hmm.

A perfectly valid reason, Black Omega. But Kalanyr, I'm not wrecking the world, I'm cauterizing the wound. You see, I lost a level in my DnD game today. It made me grumpy. Ph34r mY r4th. :D

Frankly, though, I'm not sure what my army will want after I finish melting the surface of the world. I'll have to ask Edena about it.

Edena, how does the Army of Darkness feel about cauterizing Oerth?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Re: Re: Huh?

Black Omega said:

It would be worth quite a few levels?:)

You know considering I lost 400PL and everyone else is skyrocketing that point has some merit.

To Do List ;)
1. Free Red Armada of Suffering.
2.Kill Army of Darkness (too restore PL for tasks 3 &4)
3.Kill Melkor
4.Kill Serpenteye & Mr Draco(for causing me to lose the 400PL in the first place)

This list may or may not be accurate.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, everyone:

I am going offline for several hours. We need several people to post what they are doing to fight the Red Armada. Kalanyr has been doing a lot. So, can people describe what they are doing. Posting equals action. (Don't just comment on the actions of others. Do something. Something constructive.)

Also, this thread is getting full. If need be, can someone start a new one for Edena.

He may be back before then, hopefully to answer some questions.

I ask my allies to steal my ideas and tactics. I think they have been pretty effective.

Good luck guys. If they show up while I am gone, can someone eliminate Melkor and Iuz. (The characters, not the players. I am from Chicago, so I thought I would make the distinction. :D )

Remove ads