(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 1a)

Uvenelei

First Post
EDENA: I am canceling my attack for day one.

All the people of the Crescent are moved to the Republic of Selune and their demiplanes.

If I want to take all of turn 7 to perform an action, should I post it here or email it to you?

11th level magic actions for day one:

First, I scry to see who is attacking whom, as best as I can.

Oerthblood Creation: From instant geysers to massive lakes that take an hour to create, lots of Oerthblood is produced. It is then dispersed over Lyrn and Aaqa via spells and enchanted crop dusters, with the eventual goal being a rain of Oerthblood over the damaged lands of the Crescent.

Healing Enviromental Damage: The negative ecological impacts our technology has are removed. The environs of the Crescent are restored to how they were before the wars (pollutants removed, weather patterns and geological formations restored, etc, applied to how ever large of an area it can be applied to in one hour). A few miutes will be set aside to resurrect 10 PL worth of animals killed in the bombardment. These animals and other living animals will be modified in order to make them more capable of healing the enviroment. The animals can, in addition to their regular diets, eat harmful radiations and toxic sludge, drink tainted water (cleansing the pollutants), breath tainted air (removing the taint), etc. As many animals as possible will be modified as such. A group of high level Druids will keep their eyes on the modified species; if something goes wrong, they deal with it instantly.

Self Strengthening:
(Taken from your lists, quick actions)

You can choose to permanently increase your PC's PL by 5.
You can choose to permanently increase all of your NPC's PL by 3.
You can grant yourself and your mages psionic abilities (you gain all the psionic classes), and your Power increases in PL by 50.
You can begin casting psionic enchantments.
You can immediately start creating permanent Gates to other Planes, other parts of the Prime Material Plane, and to Alternate Realities.
You can summon 10 PL in help from those places. (Good only)

(Few minutes)

You can choose to permanently increase your PC's PL by 10.
You can choose to permanently increase all of your NPC's PL by 5.
Many others can begin Avangion Metamorphosis. (Not myself)
You can grant yourself and your mages all the special insights of the dragons, and your Power increases in PL by 100.
Thousands of your people can begin using psionic enchantments.
You and your mages can immediately start creating thousands of permanent Gates to other Planes, other parts of the Prime Material Plane, and to Alternate Realities.
You can summon 100 PL in help from those places. (Good only).

(One Hour)

You can choose to permanently increase your PC's PL by 20.
You can choose to permanently increase all of your NPC's PL by 10.
Hundreds of your people may begin Avangion Metamorphosis.
You can grant yourself and all your mages all the special insights and abilities of the Phaerimm, and your Power increases in PL by 500.
All your people capable of 10th level magic can begin throwing psionic enchantments.
Tens of thousands of your people can be permanently given the ability to Shapechange, gaining all of the abilities of the creature assumed. Your Power gains 1000 PL.
You can resurrect 100 PL of the dead.
You and your mages can continue to act as Deepspawn (gain 100 PL of monsters.) (Good only)
You and your mages can create tens of thousands of permanent Gates to other Planes, other parts of the Prime Material Plane, and to Alternate Realities.
You can summon 1,000 PL in help from those places. (Good Only).

Alyx

First Post
Well, I better jon the chorus here...

Edena, in addition to the actions I stated above, I also

(Quickly)

Grant myself and my mages psionic abilities (you gain all the psionic classes), and my Power increases in PL by 50.

(Few minutes)

Permanently increase my PC's PL by 10, permanently increase all of my NPC's PL by 5,

Many others can begin Avangion Metamorphosis. (Not myself, though. This looks interesting.)

You can grant yourself and your mages all the special insights of the dragons, and your Power increases in PL by 100. (I ask the Dragon's of Dragon Isle to aid me in this effort)

You can immediately start creating permanent Gates to other Planes, other parts of the Prime Material Plane, and to Alternate Realities. (To you-know-where. At worst I'll make a deal with mercenaries, but I am sure that someone would be willing to help. In exchange I'll send knowledge of nomal magic (1-9th level) to some of the GOOD powers-that-be).

I will summon 100 PLs in help from that place. (Good only)

And that should be all for now :)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Union (Mr. Draco) actions- Day One
--------------------------------------------

Hour-long Undertakings:

*You can create hundreds of lakes of Oerthblood. (Union territories)
*You can give several thousand of your people the powers of a Tarrasque (see above.) Your Power's PL increases by 1,000.
*You can create 100 pocket dimensions, size LL.
*You can create a full Flying City, ala Netheril. This city can spelljam as per above. (Darev Fortress)
*You can begin and continue the creation of an entire race of beings. (Cydians)
*You can bring sustenance (rain, enriching the soil, etc.) to the natural ecosystem over an area the size of the continent of Oerik. (Union Territory)
*You can undo the environmental damage caused by technological inventions over the entire continent of Oerik. (Union Territory)
*You can permanently alter your Power's technology so that it causes no environmental damage.
*You can protect your entire Power from Acererak's attacks.
*You can grant yourself and all your mages all the special insights and abilities of the Phaerimm, and your Power increases in PL by 500.
*All your people capable of 10th level magic can begin throwing psionic enchantments.
*Tens of thousands of your people can be permanently given the ability to Shapechange, gaining all of the abilities of the creature assumed. Your Power gains 1000 PL.
*You can complete a Mythal over a 4,000 square mile area. Within that area, you can place several dozen enchantments of 1st through 9th level, and they are permanent. (Darev Fortress)
*Hundreds of your people and you may begin Avangion Metamorphosis. (Instead of avangions, this magical expedenture will be used for Cydian Metamorphosis, which should proceed faster or with more people due to their lesser power)
*You can resurrect 100 PL of the dead.
*You and your mages can create tens of thousands of permanent Gates to other Planes, other parts of the Prime Material Plane, and to Alternate Realities. (Contacting the clans if you will allow it. If not then we'll settle for other realities/etc...)
*You can summon 1,000 PL in help from those places.
*You can choose to permanently increase your PC's PL by 20.
*You can choose to permanently increase all of your NPC's PL by 10.
*You can attempt to locate a known artifact (1 in 10 chance.) - The Moaning Diamond (DMG)
*Creating vastly enchanced lightning grenades/bombs with 11th level magic.
*Creating vast quantities of electrosteel weapons/armor/etc for the Cydians with 11th level magic.
*You and your mages can continue to act as Deepspawn (gain 100 PL of monsters.)
*You can immunize yourself to the attacks of the Lady of Pain (but you do not gain any power over her or to attack her.)

Minute-long Undertakings:

*Thousands of your people can begin using psionic enchantments.

Quick Undertakings:

*You can grant yourself and your mages psionic abilities (you gain all the psionic classes), and your Power increases in PL by 50.
-----

The Humanoid Alliance will undertake the exact same things with 11th level magic.

Serpenteye's 11th level power will also undertake the exact same things with 11th level magic.

-----

That should make a total of 3 powers (that are a part of the Union of Worlds) working on the above list.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have an opinion to share

If I put a star by your name, I think you should edit your actions. They should be broken up slightly. Pick out twenty four hours of actions. I would think you can perform up to 10 "few minute" actions in one hour, and 100 quick actions in one hour. This should help Edena keep things organized.

One possible strategy, if you have a lot of things to do, is to do like me and break your actions into 2-4 posts. Each post being seperated by a few hours so the DM gets to handle them. I think thats reasonable.

Amount of Actions Declared so far

creamsteak (eleven hours of actions declared [including post below])
*William (Multiple actions, likely more than one days worth)
Alyx (roughly four hours of actions declared, a few partial hour actions)
Kaboom (21 one hour actions [estimate])
Zouron (three hour actions, a single one week action)
Anabstercorrian (one quick action, seven one hour actions)
Uvenelei (ten one hour actions)
Gnomeworks (one unknown action)
Mr. Draco (twenty four one hour actions, two partial hour actions, one quick action)

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Delrune and the Church of Mercy (0600 HOURS/DAY 01)

11th level magic actions (HOURS 0600-1200)

1)-Create an additional 100 size LL pocket dimensions to help move more refugees into.

2)-The forest the size of Bissel created earlier this day will be enchanted. This forest will be turned into a spelljaming mountain with subjective gravity. The forest will grow on all sides, and in all directions on the floating forest city.

3)-Enlarge the Mythal to the size of the forest city. This Mythal will be centered on the Forest.

4)-Sense any major change (namely the touch) when it starts to reach that fourth level. I will try and do something about it (1 in 10 chance). This is a precautionary action.

5)-Create new rivers, lakes, and rearranging the geography over an area the size of Bissel (centered on the floating forest). Goal being to optimize the floating forest.

6)-Increase my PC's PL by 35 and increase my NPC's PL by 18 each (288).

These are my actions for hours 600 - 1200 of Turn 7 day 1.

Mr. Draco

First Post
One more action:

(few minutes)

*You and many others can travel forward or backward in time, but you cannot affect or change history or the future.

The mages doing this will travel specifically back to the arcane age (in the uniforms of the legions of Kas) before Vecna came to know of Kas' treachery. They are there to gather information about different magical diseases/attacks/secret projects, so that when they return the the normal time, the Union & Humanoid Alliance can implement any beneficial ideas from the past.

[edit]- one more action:

(quickly)

*You can project visions of other realities to a subject creature (such as showing a slave what freedom means), and that subject creature will instantly understand your point of view, with possible changes of alignment and personality.

We will project to as of yet uncontacted worlds what it means to know the absolute faith of belief in the Pantheon of the Union of Oerth. Also, we will project the incredible, immortal, all-knowing feeling it is to be a Cydian. This is done in the effort to provide more converts for the church of the Union, also to provide more willing citizens for the Union/Humanoid Alliance. :)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
creamsteak said:
I have an opinion to share

If I put a star by your name, I think you should edit your actions. They should be broken up slightly. Pick out twenty four hours of actions. I would think you can perform up to 10 "few minute" actions in one hour, and 100 quick actions in one hour. This should help Edena keep things organized.

One possible strategy, if you have a lot of things to do, is to do like me and break your actions into 2-4 posts. Each post being seperated by a few hours so the DM gets to handle them. I think thats reasonable.

Amount of Actions Declared so far

creamsteak (eleven hours of actions declared [including post below])
*William (Multiple actions, likely more than one days worth)
Alyx (roughly four hours of actions declared, a few partial hour actions)
*Kaboom (Multiple actions, likely more than one days worth)
Zouron (three hour actions, a single one week action)
Anabstercorrian (one quick action, seven one hour actions)
Uvenelei (ten one hour actions)
Gnomeworks (one unknown action)
Mr. Draco (twenty four one hour actions, one partial hour action, one quick action)

Didn't edena state we can do multiple 11th level magic things at the same time? (i.e.- several hour-long actions at the same time)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Mr. Draco,

You might be right, I wouldn't doubt it. I am unlawfully moderating. I am trying to make sure it is relatively clean for the DM to catch up when he gets back. I am trying to make sure people don't post too many actions, and then have to take some back.

In your case, your hardly limited. You get to declare 72 hours of actions in a single turn. You get to declare three months worth of change if you so wish. You have three powers behind you, most of us (including Kal, who researched his faction 11th) only have one faction.

Mr. Draco, you are not limited as much as everyone else, you can declare actions over twenty four for one day of the IR. I am just trying to help people get organized so the DM doesn't get brawled with "did you get my post" messages.

Here is what I think the DM would reasonably consider for day one of turn seven:

1 single day action
24 single hour actions
10 few minutes actions = 1 hour action
10 quickly actions = 1 minute action

If you want to ignore me, thats cool. If one player makes a seven page list and everyone else makes a list no longer than 24 actions, I think that it still wouldn't overburden the DM. The DM might not be able to focus through all seven pages (I get lost reading the dueling rules post, and I probably read it twice as many times as everyone else combined).

Mr. Draco, am I making any sense? I don't mean to try and be the boss or anything, I just (selfishly) want the DM to be capable of responding to all my posts without getting gobbed over with crap.

Remove ads