• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Edena and Skoteinos.

Edena I am bringing my PC up to as much PL as I can for a limited amount of time to explore the new powers that I might gain from such EMOURMOUS power, we are talking a 60,000 PL here that will turn into a 300,000 PL PC next turn (if we ever get there).

Anything interesting that happens?:rolleyes:

Skoteinos:

Rom maar effe in het nederlands, effe bedankt dat je voor me zooi hebt gezorgt :) heb een geweldig weekend gehad, Sanne is echt een engeltje.

Ik ga onze vliegende hersenpan met rooie kooltjes erin aanvallen, hoop dat je met me meedoet.

Ik verdedig mijn PC (Rilana Brood) met alle 2 mijn 11th groepen, hoop dat jij ook beide van jou gebruikt om de mijne te verdedigen, want zoals je ziet is melkor mij aan het aanvallen en sollir ook al, dat zijn heel veel gasten. We mogen mijn ding om mijn hoofd NIET NOOIT NEVER verliezen want dan zijn we de lul en dan snap jij ook wel.

dus hoop dat ik van jou nog wat extra verdediging erbij kan krijgen. ik probeer nog meer mensen te regelen want dit wordt beetje gevaarlijk, melkor en nog al die mega veel zooi van sollir want ik weet dat ze voor me gaan komen zoals je afgelopen IC dag hebt kunnen zien.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
NOTE TO WILLIAM

I did not give the Angels to Kalanyr because of anything done by Hazen or the Kevellond League.

I did so because I thought it might make the game more fun for Kalanyr.

I urge all who can create Corrupted Powers, to do so.
Unless your Power has a VERY SERIOUS morality problem with this, of course (the Angels have such a problem.)

Sollir has 5 Powers.
I am playing 4 more that are solidly allied with Sollir.
I am playing 2 (the Corrupted Shade and the main Shade) who you may or may not be able to trust, who may ally with you, or may ally with Sollir.

That's a total of 9 Powers for sure that are against you.
Possibly 10.
That does not include anything Tokiwong decides to do, or Anabstercorian, or Forsaken One.

Festy, Kal and William check your mails.

I have send you all a mail which is very direct concerning a matter I am not sure you have considered but as I viewed last IC days attacks defenses I am quite sure what's coming down on day 4 and I know what we can do to stop it.

Edena thanks for the quick responses and I'll send you the mail I'm sending them (veru short one) to keep you up to date to my thinking process in this grave matter as you severely understating call it :)

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
SPECIAL RULING:

Yes, something does happen when the entire might of the Hive Cluster is concentrated in one being.

Forsaken One, Vaeregoth becomes your Power.

All 11th level Attacks and Defenses are launched and prepared from her, and her alone.

All damage done, is to her and her alone.

If she is Disarmed and then suffers a Coup de Grace, the Hive Cluster is not harmed, and it may then re-engage in 11th level Attacks and Defenses itself.

Unfortunately, while she holds all that power, the Hive Cluster is helpless, and subject to a Coup de Grace Attack.

- - -

The Corrupted Allies of Forsaken One's Hive Cluster can be absorbed by Vaeregoth.
In this case, Vaeregoth may declare two Attacks, and two Defenses (she may place both of them on herself if she wishes.)
Again, the Corrupted Allies are helpless, subject to a Coup de Grace Attack.
Again, if Vaeregoth is killed, the Corrupted Allies are unharmed and still a fully functional 11th level Power.

Oops

Thanks btw Edena for the welcome again :D

If you are getting exhausted you should pause the IR for a day or 2.
Not long and more then nothing for you to regenerate some energy.
The IR circles around you and it lives and dies with it so don't burn yourself up we need you in here :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
URGENT FROM THE DM

I am reposting this now because I need replies ASAP.

This is rather important - creating Corrupted Allies alters the balance of power, and could change the outcome of the IR.

I need to know if the following Powers are creating Corrupted Allies:

Alyx’s Church of Toril
Alzem’s Hope Isle of Toril
Alzem’s Hope Isle of Oerth
Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina
GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance
Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril

Black Omega, Festy Dog, Kalanyr, Uvenelei, Zelda, and the Angels have refused to create Corrupted Allies.

Everyone else in the IR, who could have created Corrupted Allies, has done so.

Doh, Edena, I accidentally mailed you actions for some of my allies as well, just consider those actions void then if you wish, or consider it as asking but not a necesity from Hellmaster and the Dark Duo.

Cool

New ways to think about some cool moves and new actions to be taken.

Thanks Edena, I knew you were implying something when you mentioned my PC would become more then a mere mortal when I would use that power given to me.

Edena, mail is sent.

Remove ads