(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
To Alyx:

Welcome back, Alyx!

It will not work, Alyx. You cannot uncorrupt them. If you want to somehow do that, you must Duel them in 11th Level Dueling, then pull a Coup de Grace.
If you want to corrupt a people, to obtain a second 11th Level Power, I need to know NOW.

To Anabstercorian:

It will not work, Anabstercorian.
You could do it, if you had TIME. You don't have the time. Not time sufficient to animate the stuff of stars, and make it into an active defender of your people.
If you are going to obtain a second 11th level Power, you are going to have to settle with corrupting people ... and you are going to have to decide NOW.

To Serpenteye:

Many of your colonies were attacked and destroyed by the Red Puddings sent out by Sollir.
You came to other Crystal Spheres, hoping to make contact, only to find them already gutted and destroyed by Sollir's Red Puddings.

Other colonization efforts are successful, BUT ...

The Mists are closing in on ALL of your colonies.
All of them. All. Period.
If the Union of Worlds is pulled into Ravenloft, all it's colonies will be pulled in also.

You MUST find a way to stop the slide into Ravenloft.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

Since it is considered corruption: The Church of Mercy will not recruit civilians as military members.

Instead,

I will corrupt Chaotic Evil Demons into Lawful Good Celestials while my PC is looking for "the shield."

Serpenteye

First Post
Cydian Reproduction

this is a exerpt from the Cydian Template (approved by Edena)
Cydian Biology:

Cydians are by nature extremely lawful and hierarchical creatures, though they are individuals with separate consciousness and are very capable of making split second decisions on their own, they are most fulfilled when working for the greater good of their society, following the orders of their superiors. Religion is bred into them at the moment of conception, they are mentally and physically incapable of worshipping any other Gods than the God-Emperor and Kas who are revered in almost equal measures, the first slightly above the second.

A certain amount of Cydians can be generated naturally. The two parents merge for a time into one larger entity, a spherical shape of 10 foot diameter, that entity expands by absorbing electric power from its surroundings and then divides into three individuals, the two parents and a new being consisting of a mix of their codes and spirits. The speed of the process depends wholly on the amount of electricity available during the growth phase and can last anything from 100 years to 1 second. The faster the process the exponentially larger the amount of power has to be. The speed of the growth of the Cydian into physiological adulthood also depends on the availability on electricity from 1 week to 1000 years..

All but a handful of the Cydians we have created so far are starting reproduction. We have converted groundpounders into electrical generators that can create a near-infinite amount of electrical energy (e=mc^2), this energy is fed to the reproducing Cydians. Every two Cydians should be able to create a Cydian infant every second and after a week of maturing (by feeding on vast amounts of electricity) the new Cydians will be able to join the party ;). The resulting boom in population should bring us back to our rightful place as the most powerful faction of the IR. (1 Cydian= 1 25th level char, 1 25th level char= 1PL, 1 Cydian= 1PL, 1'000'000'000 Cydians= :D) The God-Emperor (now a Cydian) will spend an hour every day personally producing half-demigod offspring.

__

The God Emperor sends a message to all anti-Furrfootian factions of the IR:

"The time has come for us all to unite behind a single purpose, to eradicate the Red Goo and all the creatures created from Red Goo and to save ourselves from the mists. I suggest that we all coordinate our efforts against the Hellmaster and his allies to ensure that we will succeed in destroying their total power completely and leave no remnant behind that can once again grow to be a threat."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Serpenteyes/Mr. Draco:

Will you guys be able to give me a 64 HD Cydian with the Light Domain within the next 10 years? Mr. Draco mentioned it earlier, but he never responded. If your not up to date with why I want it, it would be the guardian of the 5th seal of the Mana Fortress.

Serpenteye

First Post
creamsteak said:
Serpenteyes/Mr. Draco:

Will you guys be able to give me a 64 HD Cydian with the Light Domain within the next 10 years? Mr. Draco mentioned it earlier, but he never responded. If your not up to date with why I want it, it would be the guardian of the 5th seal of the Mana Fortress.

We might be able to do that, once we are certain that your alliance with Hellmaster has really ended.

_
Edena, we will start creation of a 64 HD Cydian with the Light Domain.

William Ronald

Explorer
Well, I finally caught up to the IR after a busy night.

Edena, I did not know that the area the Shade took was the capitol of the UC of Toril. I will shortly state my actions.

At the peace conference, people see something they have never truly seen before. An angry Hazen. With the countenance of an Angel, Hazen seems to be a spirit of righteous indignation.

"Hellmaster Phibrizzo, you are a traitor to Oerth and to life itself. You seek to hide your treason by casting dirt on the name of Sanctus Punitor."

"You seek to bring us to ruin. Therefore, all I have said about the party responsible for the attacks on other worlds will hold true. From this moment forward, any who seek to protect you I declare an enemy."

"What crime did those other worlds commit? Did they refuse to submit to your will? Or did you destroy them merely because you could! I accuse you of genocide. There are no words in mortal languages or any language I know fitting for you."

"I urge all who would seek not to enter the Domains of Dread to destroy the traitor to Oerth."

A message is sent to the God Emperor of the Union:

"We will stand with you in this desperate hour. We are all the children of Oerth. We shall dispatch of Phibrizzo and his allies with the utmost haste. As has been the case in the past, your wounded shall be treated as those of any other ally. We look forward to ending this threat."

"Oerth may have more threats to face because of the actions of Phibrizzo. We will try to use reason when possible, and force when regrettably necessary."

"May the Union and its peoples be blessed and preserved in this hour of destiny."

Archcleric Hazen of Veluna, President of the Oerth Alliance.
Edena, as Gnomeworks is back in the fighting, I will not run his power. I believe my powers are as follows: The Kevellond League, the UC of Toril, Dagger, and the corrupted Black Brotherhood allies of the Kevellond League. (I figured converting them was better than murdering them.)

I would ask any Oerth Alliance member who wants one of the powers to e-mail me at williamwronald@yahoo.com. I am glad Kalanyr has the Angels and that Hazen has not been a disappointment to them. Hazen is still human at his core, so like any one else, he will have occassional self doubts.

I will shortly e-mail my attack/defenses.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
If what Serpenteyes says works, the Union will really pull ahead of everyone again, and the rate is insane:

With Two Parents to start, he can produce 86,400 New Cydians in a day.

During day two he can produce 7,464,960,000 Cydians if he has the energy resources.

During day three he can produce 644,972,544,000,000 Cydians.

During day four he can produce 55,725,627,801,600,000,000 Cydians.

During day five he can produce 4,814,694,242,058,240,000,000,000 Cydians.

This continues... In a month it would be way way more digits than any of my calculators is supposed to keep track of...

In Scientific Notation I get something like 1.245696586457486453582147277487e+148 at the end of the month. If you can't tell... I think he would have a mole of cydians.

Creamsteak

Explorer
William Ronald has asked me to clear ups some comments I may have confused people with. Of course, it is hard to know how you miscommunicated with someone without them asking.

So, for everyone, especially Edena,

If you have any questions about any of my actions, and any questions about my actions that may make you think contrary to my statement that I am allied with the Alliance of Oerth fullheartedly, please ask. If anything I have done has confused you, and I have not yet established an explanation for it, please ask me. I will answer any questions I get a chance to check. There is a 50% chance I will respond if it is between 9 AM and Noon, and a 100% chance I will respond if it is 9 PM to Midnight.

Remove ads