(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Serpenteye

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
That's funny, Serpenteye, Mr. Draco has yet to announce that our own little alliance/non-aggression pact or whatever has ended :)

I doubt he would veto my decision. You've spread your Red Puddings in our colonies and your actions are pulling us into the Domains of Dread at the speed of light. It would really surprise me if he objects to my declaration of hostilities against you.

Though, if he really wants to, I could reconsider. The Union of Worlds is a democratic dictatorship, and since we both have 50% of the votes we have to make decisions in consensus. ;)

Last edited:

(Response to Mr. Draco/Serpenteye-Even creative actions with 11th level magic is limited to a certain point, normally 50,000 PL for a weeks work or 100,000 PL for a months work I believe, unless Edena makes a special ruling)

"Your accusations are noted." The simularum responds.

"Yet, what are they except a fly? My lord has his own domain, but look at you-forever to be a play-thing of Melkor." The simulacrum paces back and forth.

"You wish to attack us, destroy us, demolish us...yet, you bring your own destruction upon yourselves..." The simulacrum pauses, and smiles, "And as you destroy us you will seal your fate in the mist...And even if you do manage to escape, Greyspace is doomed...we win, you lose."

The simulacrum laughs before continuing again, "Your attempts are futile, sure, you build up the strongest armies you can but it all comes down to who has the biggest guns, doesn't it? And evil has them." The simulacrum laughs...and if he isn't destroyed by this time he explodes in a brilliant array of colors.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen calms down. He shakes his head and frowns sadly. There is a detached look at Phibrizzo's statements.

"As usual, our foes seek to bring us to despair. I reject that despair. The truth is if our foes are destroyed we can reverse the slide into the Domains of Dread."

"So, he did cut a deal with the Dark Powers it seems. Let us make sure he goes to them -- naked and alone."

"Stopping the attacks on other worlds can keep us from sliding into the mists. Destroying Phibrizzo and his allies need not cause us ruin."

"I must say that I regret that we have no other choice but to destroy the League of Warlords and its allies utterly. The time has come for everyone to take a stand against them -- or be counted as an ally of Phibrizzo. There is no time for neutrality."

OOC:

Oerth Alliance members, I will offer you the corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Kevellond League and the corrupted Eternal Union Allies of the Kevellond League. You may claim them at your convenience. In the interim, I will run them. Perhaps for Edena's book keeping, it is better to claim them for the next day of the turn. I have some important plans for them.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Sollir: The revealing of your quilt has torn the peace-treaty to shreds. After all, you are responsible for the deaths of MANY MANY MANY of our civilians on other crystal spheres. So, now you pay.

Edena (if day 4 isn't over yet, here are our actions): each is an hour long action

Serpenteye: Work on Nightfighter project
Mr. Draco: Work on Nightfighter project
HA: Create Cydians
Corrupted allies of the UO: Work on Nightfighter project
Corrupted allies of the HA: Create Cydians

Edena, an email about our attacks/defenses is forthcoming soon.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
IMPORTANT!!!

A sending goes out to all members of the OA and all other allied factions: "We must act quickly to prevent our being drawn into the domains of dread! Coordinate your attacks for this day and strike against evil!"

Creamsteak

Explorer
Damnation: Guys I just lost a page long post I was making. I don't know how either. Anyway, I will shorten it.

William Ronald Just Sent Me This:

Well, I think your problem is that some people see you being in two camps. Sollir's and the Oerth Alliance. I think you need to clear things up, explain why you worked with Sollir and how you plan to prove you will no longer work with him.

I allied with Sollir because I wanted enough PL to safely research 10th level magic during turn 5, and I wanted to be strong enough to resist what I felt was an unsurmountable neighbor of mine. Namely: The Union of Oerth.

I did help create the Black Puddings, but I knew nothing about the Red Goo Puddings. Here is some evidence from my email box.

(From Creamsteak to Sollir)
> > Don't trust the Union, it's practically a saying
> in
> > the IR.
> >
> > Anyway,
> >
> > What have you been up to, Sollir. I am recieving
> > Emails from Kal and William
> > wanting to make sure you are not trying to send
> us
> > to Ravenloft. They havn't
> > presented me with any facts of any kind though,
> so
> > I'm on your side of
> > course. I just was curious as to what you have
> been
> > doing if you aren't
> > going to attack/defend anyone.
> >
> > Oh, and I signed you up for Absolute Peace in the
> > IR. You should post to the
> > thread. I want everyone to sign up for it, and if
> > they don't we will have to
> > kill them.
> >
> > Also, we should make preperations for battle
> inside
> > Ravenloft soon. Got any
> > good ideas? I suspect we will get sent there,
> > nomatter what.
> >
> > By the way, what is red goo balls throughout the
> > sphere?
Now here is how Sollir responded to my letter. Let me point out that he never mentioned blood puddings or anthing relative to him being responsible for anything.
(From Sollir to Creamsteak)
Kal would say I was doing it, because I was
> discussing
> it right infront of him, ask him yourself. If I was
> that stupid to let Red Pudding out when he knew
> about
> it, I would be stupid, wouldn't I? I did give the
> idea to Melkor though, to make him think I was his
> ally (and to get that 10k PL of Red Goo army
> ;))-though I didn't even think it was possible to do
> that. (Hadn't asked Edena) Perhaps Melkor gave it
> to
> some one else, perhaps not, but scrying doesn't seem
> to help at all.
>
> To help though:
> Here, i'll list ALL my 11th level actions:
> Day 1-Unseelie-Mythal around my lands
> Day 2-Unseelie-Start creating the Tri-Dominatrix
> Acererak-Scry everyone
> Day 3-Unseelie-Protect everything against scrying
> Acererak-Create permanent gates to other planes and
> gain PL from them (+100 PL)
>
> I am attending the peace conference and we can get
> everything straight.
>
> P.S. if we go to Ravenloft, I will use Acererak to
> control about 50% of the evils there ;) Although I
> hope we don't have to go there in the first place.
>
> Also, I did not create the black balls, but I do
> appreciate their creativity.
Now wait, that isn't the end. I replied to Sollir with a comment that shows my gullability towards him.
(From Creamsteak to Sollir)
> All looks good to me. I was kind of worried again,
> but it looks like your
> setting everything straight. I'll post the your
> actions to the lurkers forum
> for everyone to look at, so they get the idea.
>
> Can you give the church a +3 or +4 defense with one
> of your powers (likely
> the unseelie might offer) so that I can be sure the
> conference is safe?
Now I am gullable, as you just read. Maybe I wouldn't have been if it was Melkor or Iuz, but I thought I should trust Sollir, even though he is playing the Hellmaster. Here is what he said in response:
(From Sollir to Creamsteak)
Very well, you and I can both corrupt one of Melkor's
powers and give you a +8 defense if you wouldn't mind.
(I'm really afraid that Forsaken One and O'Skoteinos
will attack me this round and just use the last round
as a ploy to lower my defense)

When I recieved that email, I didn't know what the hell corruption was. Now I know, because I have been informed of it.

Are there any more questions? Of course... and I will answer all of them.

Serpenteye

First Post
Creamsteak

_____
> > Don't trust the Union, it's practically a saying
> in
> > the IR.
_____

And why should we trust you? You've offered no real proof of your innocence. You might well be innocent, you probably are, but there might be no way of proving it. If your former brothers in the Oerth Alliance trusts you so will I, the choice is theirs and I do not envy them that.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Creamsteak, here's an easy way to prove you're against sollir.

Make a publicly declared attack against his main 11th level faction, the Unseelie of Oerth. Then, when the attacks results go up, if your name is there and the attack was carried out against sollir, problem solved, you're on our side as opposed to his.

Remove ads