(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Black Omega

First Post
It is with a certain degree of sadness that the Seelie view the probably passing of the Unseelie from the world. With those under Forsaken apparently lost in the 'Swarm''s hivemind. And those serving the Hellmaster effectively painting targets on themselves after the revelation of their involvement in the red puddings.

As horrific as the revelations have been, the Seelie feel it is important to be a part of the universal reaction against these atrocities. We'll be readying out attack against the Unseelie of Sollir.

Our fourth day action will be trying to set up something to protect ourselves from the waves of corruptions going on. Then devoted totally to working to clean up the red goo everywhere. From trhe moon on through the spheres.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ok, my turn.

The Black Brotherhood declares it will protect their friends and allies the Unseelie of Oerth (Sollir) at all costs.
They will also aid the assault on the other Crystal Spheres.

The Corrupted Kevellond Allies of the Black Brotherhood (from Veluna) declare they will lay down their lives for the Unseelie.

The Eternal Union of Oerth states it will stand with the Unseelie of Oerth.

The Corrupted UC Allies of the Eternal Union of Oerth state they will stand with the Unseelie of Oerth.

These 4 Powers ally firmly with the 5 Powers run by Sollir, and call themselves the Legion of Dread.

Then, they send a message to the Total Peace Conference (which has become the Total War Conference) :

We are the Legion of Dread.
As we speak, the Mists go out to all the Crystal Spheres we have attacked.
Thus, in our attacks, not only have we massacred billions, but ensured that billions more will go to Ravenloft.
However, it gets better.
Everywhere the Union of Oerth has sent it's colonists, the Mists are closing in. Hundreds of Crystal Spheres will fall to Ravenloft that way, also, for the Mists hunt the Oerthians wherever they go.
Everywhere the Scro Star League goes, the Mists have gone. Thus several hundred more Crystal Spheres will go to Ravenloft.

We are the Cancer in the Realm of the Spheres, and we have spread throughout a thousand Spheres!
You have aided us in this spreading, and brought disaster and darkness upon countless billions.

Now, Hellmaster Phibrizzo has accepted the offer of the Dark Powers, and shall be Domain Lord Phibrizzo.
It will be to HIM you shall go, when you are pulled into Ravenloft, and not Melkor.

Hellmaster Phibrizzo is your rightful lord and king.
You are his rightful slaves.
Do you dare to attack your master?
Do you dare to tempt his wrath?

Down on your knees, and beg for mercy!
Down on your knees, and accept your rightful ruler!
Down on your knees, and worship the true One God, Hellmaster Phibrizzo.

- - -

The Disarmed Shade make no statements concerning the situation, except that they put up a Defense, and ask they not be attacked.

The Corrupted UC Allies of the Shade state that, if the UC or the Kevellond League or ANYBODY ELSE is threatening them, when they have only taken back what was rightfully theirs, then there WILL BE a Coup de Grace against Anabstercorian's Penumbral Hub.
They state they do not wish to commit this act, but if they are attacked, they will do it.
They state that if people are trying to kill them, why shouldn't they kill back?

On a final note, they disown the Legion of Dread, stating they are not allied to it.

(Special Note)

If Tokiwong does not give me his Attacks and Defenses for this day, I will be forced to play the Red Army (I will not play Tokiwong's Eternal Empire.)

Of course, you already know who the Red Army will ally with and what they will do, if I am playing them!

(Another Special Note)

The demons serving with Iuz who were not corrupted by Creamsteak's Church of Mercy go back to the Abyss.
There, they tell the demon lords that their kindred just got mass inducted into the Forces of Good.
The demon lords blow their tops, and vow revenge.
Unfortunately for them, there is not much they can do against the 11th level magic of the IR.
Realizing this makes them angrier and angrier.

Finally, they tell Iuz that if he wants a truly gigantic demon army, it will be his the moment he asks.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Addendum

The Legion of Dread has one more thing to say:

Alliance of Oerth, Union of Oerth, Peoples of Other Worlds ...

Sanctus Punitor was with us all the time.
He knew all about our activities.

You say not so?

Oh come now.
You know better.
You know in your hearts he is as guilty as we are.

Has he not been an ally of the Unseelie for months?
Did not his elves willingly ally with the League of Warlords, with the murderers and plunderers of that country, with the evil giants, freely?
Did he not help in the creation of sentient Black Pudding?

He may not have been the hand that pulled the trigger, but he helped build the trigger.
And he knew.
He knew very well.

He simply turned a blind eye to what was going on.
How nice and convenient, that he did so, keeping our alliance and protection, and yet excusing himself of all responsibility.

Sanctus Punitor, we call upon you to stand now with those you allied with.
Those who protected you, when it counted, against the Union of Oerth.
Those who stood with you as allies and friends, and sheltered your people in the Labyrinth against the Bombardment and the War.
Those who never turned their backs on you.

Stand with us, and together we will crush the Alliance of Oerth, and destroy the Union of Oerth.
We will fulfill the Wanderer's sending, and repulse the Torilians from this world.

If we are pulled into Ravenloft, Sanctus Punitor will be the honored right hand man of Hell Lord Phibrizzo, as is his just due.

Stand with those who stood with you, Sanctus Punitor.
Stand with the forces of evil, and ride to victory!

Stand with the few, the proud, the strong!
Stand with Evil!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Order of Battle (Final)

11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Church of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact

Alzem’s Hope Isle of Toril - 100% intact
Alzem’s Hope Isle of Oerth - 100% intact

Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina - 99% intact
The Sentient Starfire Allies of Anabstercorian - 100% intact

Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow - 100% intact

Creamsteak’s Church of Mercy - 100% intact
(Played by Creamsteak)
The Corrupted Demon Allies of the Church of Mercy - 100% intact

Mr. Draco / Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth - 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth - 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact

Festy Dog’s Scro Star League - 100% intact

Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 75% intact: - 1 to Attacks and Defenses
(Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster - 100% intact

GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance - 100% intact

Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact
(Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact

Kalanyr’s Ishtarland and Drow/Yuan-Ti/Elf Alliance - 100% intact
(Played by Kalanyr) The Angels - 100% intact

Melkor’s Church of Shade and Shadow Empire - 0% intact, Main Infrastructure 100% intact - DISARMED
(Played by Melkor) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Shade - 100% intact

‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara - 100% intact
(Played by 'o Skoteinos) The Corrupted Mystaran Allies (absorbed into the Hive Cluster) of the Immortals of Mystara - 100% intact

Sollir’s Unseelie of Oerth - 100% intact
(Played by Sollir) Maudlin’s Power of Acererak, Acererak’s Minions, and Scarlet Brotherhood - 100% intact
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - 100% intact.
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of Acererak - 100% intact
(Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 100% intact.

Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril - 50% intact: - 2 to Attacks and Defenses
The Corrupted Allies (Tokiwong decides who) of the Eternal Empire - 100% intact

Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune - 100% intact

Venus’s Emerald Order - 50% intact: - 2 to Attacks and Defenses
(Played by Venus) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Emerald Order - 100% intact

William’s Kevellond League - 85% intact
(Played by William) Dagger’s Kingdom of Ulek - 100% intact
(Played by William) Reprisal’s United Commonwealth of Toril - 97% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Kevellond League - 100% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Allies (William decides who) of the Kingdom of Ulek - 100% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Eternal Order Allies of the United Commonwealth of Toril - 100% intact

Zelda’s Thillronian Alliance - 100% intact

(Played by the DM) Rhialto’s Black Brotherhood - 38% intact: - 2 to Attacks and Defenses
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood - 100% intact
(played by the DM) Zouron's Eternal Union - 100% intact.
(played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union - 100% intact.

- - -

RAVENLOFT 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Melkor and the Shade - 100% intact
(Played by the DM) Zouron and his undead - 100% intact

- - -

NON - 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Alliance of the Rising Sun - Main Infrastructure 100% intact
Anabstercorian’s Penumbral Hub - 50% intact: - 2 on Defense on the Coup de Grace chart
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - 100% intact
Festy Dog’s Under-Oerth Alliance - 100% intact
GnomeWork’s Lortmil Technomancy - 100% intact
Kaboom’s Sky-Sea League - 100% intact
‘o Skoteino’s Orcish Empire of the Pomarj and Allies - 100% intact

Rajaat and his Champions - 0% intact: ELIMINATED

Sollir’s League of the Warlords - 100% intact
Tokiwong’s Empire of Iuz - 100% intact
Uvenelei’s Alliance of the Crescent - 100% intact
William’s Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation - 100% intact

ANY Power that has not created a Corrupted Ally may still do so, until resolution of combat occurs.
Any player that has more than one Power under his or her control can give Powers to other players.

Otherwise, the list above is finalized.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
THIS IS IT

IF YOU ARE DECLARING AN ATTACK FOR DAY 4, E-MAIL ME.

IF YOU ARE DISCHARGING A HELD ATTACK FROM DAY 3 NOW, E-MAIL ME.

IF YOU ARE MAKING A COUP DE GRACE ATTACK, E-MAIL ME.

E-MAIL ME ALL DEFENSES.

Be specific in which of your Powers is attacking which Power - name specific, exact targets.
Be specific in who your Powers are Defending - if they are not Defending themselves, I need the exact name of the Power they are protecting.

ALL PRIOR STATEMENTS OF ATTACK AND DEFENSE ARE NULLIFIED.
I AM ACCEPTING ONLY STATEMENTS OF ATTACK AND DEFENSE MADE AFTER THE POSTING OF THIS ARTICLE.

IF YOU DO NOT POST AN ATTACK, NO ATTACK OCCURS!

IN 24 HOURS, I WILL RESOLVE ALL ATTACKS AND DEFENSES.

- - -

IF YOU CANNOT E-MAIL ME, AND ONLY IF YOU CANNOT E-MAIL ME, POST YOUR ATTACKS AND DEFENSES TO THE BOARD.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Zouron, I apologise, I was just kinda suspicious of Sollir and saw that as the most direct way for you to find out.

Attack/Defence statements coming through now.

IC-
Kalanyr shakes his head
"So, the Legion of Dread first accuses Sanctus of guilt before asking him to joint them? What an amusing way to do things. Are you sure you're not worshippers of the demon princes?"

Mina is free to do as she pleases for now.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I would not normally put this information out to be read publicly.
However, I feel that secrecy is wasted here - I think we all know what is about to happen.
And if there is a great deal of confusion concerning your Held Defenses, I will have another 11th Level Headache, and all of you will have nice little 11th Level Headaches too.

- - -

Each 11th Level Power is listed below.

The first number indicates your Attack for Day 4. Note that in most cases, there is a NONE listed - I await your e-mails for stated Attacks.

Some of you have Held Attacks. The strength of that Attack is listed, and the target.
If you wish to switch targets, your Attack drops to a 3 or 4 (depending on whether you spend an hour or a day on 11th level actions other than Attack/Defense.)

The second number lists the current, up to date Defense for that Power, with all modifiers.
Some of you have a 10 in Defense, indicating you've done nothing but build your Defense up for 4 days.
Some of you have only a Defense of 4. That is because you were Attacked on Day 3, or because the Power was just created.

Again, my regrets on sacrificing secrecy, but it is all too obvious what is about to happen, and I want everyone to know where they stand on Defense NOW.

ATTACK / DEFEND NUMBERS FROM PREVIOUS DAYS

Alyx’s Church of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact NONE/10

Alzem’s Hope Isle of Toril - 100% intact NONE/6
Alzem’s Hope Isle of Oerth - 100% intact NONE/6

Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina - 99% intact NONE/4
The Starbearer Allies of Anabstercorian - 100% intact NONE/4

Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow - 100% intact NONE/7

Creamsteak’s Church of Mercy - 100% intact 6 (MELKOR)/10
(Played by Creamsteak) The Corrupted Demon Allies of the Church of Mercy - 100% intact NONE/4

Mr. Draco / Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth - 100% intact NONE/10
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact NONE/6
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth - 100% int NONE/4
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact NONE/4

Festy Dog’s Scro Star League - 100% intact NONE/10

Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 75% intact: - 1 to Attacks and Defenses NONE/4
(Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster - 100% intact NONE/4

GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance - 100% intact NONE/10

Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact NONE/5
(Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact NONE/4

Kalanyr’s Ishtarland and Drow/Yuan-Ti/Elf Alliance - 100% intact 6(MELKOR)/10
(Played by Kalanyr) The Angels - 100% intact NONE/4

Melkor’s Church of Shade and Shadow Empire - 0% intact - DISARMED NONE/NONE
(Played by Melkor) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Shade - 100% intact NONE/4

‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara - 100% intact NONE/9
(Played by 'o Skoteinos) The Corrupted Mystaran Allies (absorbed into the Hive Cluster) of the Immortals of Mystara - 100% intact NONE/4

Sollir’s Unseelie of Oerth - 100% intact 9 (FORSAKEN ONE)/6
(Sollir) Maudlin’s Power of Acererak, Acererak’s Minions, and Scarlet Brotherhood - 100% intact NONE/10
(Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - 100% intact NONE/4
(Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of Acererak - 100% intact NONE/4
(Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 100% intact. NONE/4

Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril - 50% intact: - 2 to Attacks and Defenses NONE/6
The Corrupted Allies (Tokiwong decides who) of the Eternal Empire - 100% intact NONE/4

Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune - 100% intact 8 (MR DRACO/SERPENTEYE UNION OF OERTH)/9

Venus’s Emerald Order - 50% intact: - 2 to Attacks and Defenses NONE/7
(Played by Venus) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Emerald Order - 100% intact NONE/4

William’s Kevellond League - 85% intact 6(BLACK BROTHERHOOD)/4
(Played by William) Dagger’s Kingdom of Ulek - 100% intact NONE/10
(Played by William) Reprisal’s United Commonwealth of Toril - 97% intact NONE/6
(Played by William) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Kevellond League - 100% intact NONE/4
(Played by William) The Corrupted Allies (William decides who) of the Kingdom of Ulek - 100% intact NONE/4
(Played by William) The Corrupted Eternal Order Allies of the United Commonwealth of Toril - 100% intact NONE/4

Zelda’s Thillronian Alliance - 100% intact 10 (CDG TOKIWONG’S EMPIRE OF IUZ)/10

(Played by the DM) Rhialto’s Black Brotherhood - 38% intact: - 2 to Attacks and Defenses NONE/4
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood - 100% intact NONE/4
(played by the DM) Zouron's Eternal Union - 100% intact. NONE/9
(played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union - 100% intact. NONE/4

- - -

RAVENLOFT 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Melkor and the Shade - 100% intact NONE/NONE
(Played by the DM) Zouron and his undead - 100% intact NONE/NONE

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
In America, we have a number of sayings for situations like this one.
Here are the ones I can repeat without offending Eric Noah's Grandmother:

The big one is going down.
The jig is up.
The time has come.
It's time to pay the piper.
The bill has come due.
Atonement is at hand.
It's party time.
The horses are out of the barn.
It's payback time.
It's time to clean house.
The day of reckoning is at hand.
The gates are open, and all the devils are loose.
It's showtime.
The reaper comes.

There are quite a few sayings for this situation that Eric Noah's grandmother would not approve of.
I'll let someone else take the risk of posting them, since I wish to stay out of trouble.

Although I WILL say that one of the statements involves a much maligned and misused fan.

Last edited:

Remove ads