(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Welcome back, GnomeWorks! It wouldn't be the same without you. I hope we can leave the nuclear incident behind us? :)

Edena, I'm cancelling my attack on the Shade.

William Ronald

Explorer
Anab:

Check the General RPG Discussion forum. I have posted my letter there. It is very important for you. (Edited -- You have already done what I asked, to not attack Melkor. I am only interested now in stopping the two idiots who are sending out black balls and attacking other worlds.)

Gnomeworks, good to see you are staying on.

Edena, check your e-mail. I have something VERY important to ask.

I will announce the actions for my powers after your reply. It is that important.

The United Commonwealth of Toril issues a statement to Lord Rhaumgaum:

"The United Commonwealth of Toril is incensed at the mental warping of some of their citizens by your forces. For the present, we shall tolerate it. Any further actions will be regarded hostilely."

"For the present, there is peace between us. We have no wish to meet that fool Melkor in the Domains of Dread."

"What do you know of the power throwing the balls of darkness that send people to Ravenloft. It is in our mutual interest to stop this faction."

Hazen issues a statement:

"Lord Rhaumagaum, for the present there is peace between us. We need to step back from the edge of ruin."

"I suggest a complete elimination of all Red Goo and Red Goo creatures. This should help loosen the ties to the Domain of Dread. For now, we are all in the same boat. Let us make sure that we will not sink into a realm where a mad god has been made a power."

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Actually, cancel that. If any Pro-Melkor Shade remain, and they appear to present a clear and present danger to peace, I'm wasting them. The Anti-Melkor Shade are safe, tho.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Actually, cancel that. If any Pro-Melkor Shade remain, and they appear to present a clear and present danger to peace, I'm wasting them. The Anti-Melkor Shade are safe, tho.

Hmm, we had targeted the pro-melkor shade to "enlighten" (read: corrupt as 11th level feat) them. How about you get free reign with the ones we miss?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Anabstercorian said:
Welcome back, GnomeWorks! It wouldn't be the same without you. I hope we can leave the nuclear incident behind us? :)

Well, if you can leave the attempt on your life behind you, then I think that I can leave the nuclear incident behind me... :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Any attacks I make will be made to disarm and imprison opponents.

Anabstercorian, check your message. Also, if you find pro-Melkor people, imprison them and convert them into your PostIllithid race. You can regain some of your lost PLs.

Melkor, do realize that I am being reasonable with Lord Rhaumagaum. However, as I run the UC of Toril for now, don't expect them to be happy about you taking away their citizens. For the present, if you help take us away from the Domain of Dread, you will be left in peace. Anymore hostile acts will be countered.

Mr. Draco: Check your e-mail.

zouron

First Post
*On the lone chair under the Eternal Union Banner sits Muji Eviri, diplomatic officer of the proud union, she looks around, her eye catches Hazen, then she stands and walks over to him handing him a small holocube, a semi magical device used to store visual 3D recordings. then she turns her back to him without a word and walks abck to her chair taking a seat. She reaches the chait but doesn't sit but rather keeps standing like the soldier she is facing the crowd waiting for Hazen to see the Holocubes*

kaboom

First Post
All the shade that I have imprisoned have Helms of Opposition put on them with the added stipulation that the affected person becomes a follower of Mystra. These will count as my corrupted faction.

Last edited:

William, message from Shadow Council to Uinted Commonwealth:

-We also don`t wish further conflict, we shall keep lands of Calimshan, Tethyr and Amm as a recompensation for 40 years of persecution.

Remove ads