• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Oh yes, and we start researching ways to reverse these corruptions, and otherwise null that way to use the power. It may be used to good purposes, sure, but we don't like this brainwashing thing.

I send message to Kalanyr and Lady Siobhan about our take into matter, and ask their opinions.

Maybe you wish to join our efforts?

((if I am not taking corruption action, I can do something like this instead, right?))

Posted by Zelda:

Oh yes, and we start researching ways to reverse these corruptions, and otherwise null that way to use the power. It may be used to good purposes, sure, but we don't like this brainwashing thing.

So you are striking against Shadow Empire of Toril? This way you are destroying chance for peace. By the way, Shadow Council is aware of who is responsible for current Red Goo developments.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Melkor said:
So you are striking against Shadow Empire of Toril? This way you are destroying chance for peace. By the way, Shadow Council is aware of who is responsible for current Red Goo developments.

What makes you think so? Has shadow empire attacked us? No.

Our disaproval for certain methods is not so childlisly one-sided. We would never touch your folk, except to remove disease like red goo, but that's that. And this disease you gave up, yes?

If Shadow Council wishes to share information about this cultrip spreading red goo, and helps us beat that one back perhaps, we would surely appreciate.

I am certain, so would Alliance of Oerth.

Kalanyr

Explorer
My faction is certainly interested in this project Zelda.

We're still sending aid to your people. (Now to take this opportunity or not to take this opportunity)

Melkor, indeed, I am sure the OA would appreciate this information. I certainly would

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Edena, there is an error in the infrastructure post: sollir's faction is 100% intact: I returned the 1% of captured mages.

The Forsaken One corrupts the members of the psionic power on Athas who did not willingly join him (forceful assimilation into the swarm).

If they are all allied, The Forsaken One will corrupt Rajaat and his champions (who were all imprisoned) and Hive Mind them.

In any of these cases, Rajaat is Hive Minded and become a member of the swarm (100% CDG = captured PC).

I corrupt the natives of Mystrara by Hive Minding them (forceful assimilation into the swarm).

Also,with Rajaat and the dragon kings gone, all hostilities on Athas will stop.

We will start rebuilding the cities,restoring people back to live and we treat the citizens of Athas (who are not in the swarm yet) very well, to show them our good intentions and how well the swarm works...hoping that one day, they will willingly join us...

(My day 4 action: bring 1000 PL back from the dead (civilian casulties from the bombardment on Athas by the Scro Star Leage) and transport them to Athas, to their home cities (with my cube city)).

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hmmm, what would I offer? I don't think I'd offer anything, I seem to come of quiet badly when I offer people things, that apparantly they'd give to others for free. I guess I could offer to drop that attack we have been holding on you, would that do?"

Black Omega

First Post
Zelda Themelin said:

I send message to Kalanyr and Lady Siobhan about our take into matter, and ask their opinions.

Maybe you wish to join our efforts?

((if I am not taking corruption action, I can do something like this instead, right?))
The Seelie would be happy to help in this matter. We could pool some resources and turn this into a project.

Posted by Kalanyr:

Hmmm, what would I offer? I don't think I'd offer anything, I seem to come of quiet badly when I offer people things, that apparantly they'd give to others for free. I guess I could offer to drop that attack we have been holding on you, would that do?"

You dare to threaten me, renegade?! Anyway I will.... tell you, for I don`t wish to embrace Ravenloft. But I would like you not to make it public news that I told you this.

Hallmaster Phibrizio, aided by Sanctus Punitor, has created The Red Pudding, those are the ones responsible for the menace threatening entire multiverse. Indeed, Sanctus only claims to be on your side, treachery lies within his heart, he is a false Paladin, he has pledged his loyalty to my former`s master cause.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Threaten ? I seem to remember offering to call of my attack, not threatening to use it. Oh, well. This new is interesting I will think upon it. As agreed, We will discharge the attack we had prepared. Oh and don't call me Renegade, I doubt you could comprehend what it took to convince me to change my path. Perhaps you could. It is not for me to judge. Thank you for the information. "

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads