• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

Gurdjieff

First Post
Attack / Defense day 7

Emerald Order 50% Intact

Attack - Lok'Nar
Defend - Demiplane of Hope
Wonder - You can destroy all veins of Red Goo, and standing pools and lakes of Red Goo, over an area the size of the Union of Oerth. (the reverse applies, also) *Center on Kron Hills* (1 Day)

Brotherhood of Light 100% Intact

Attack - Lok'Nar
Defend - Demiplane of Hope
Wonder - You may protect an area the size of Furyondy from 11th level destruction in any form. You must publicly designate what is being protected, unfortunately. *DEMIPLANE OF HOPE*
(1 Hour)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am curious

What are your Powers doing, while crammed into the Kevellond League?

The Kevellond League is not big enough to comfortable house a billion people, much less 200 billion.

You can leave the Kevellond League freely, but the taraakians ordered you to go there, and stay (they didn't say for how long. For that matter, they have been quite vague about a lot of things, haven't they?)

The Union of Oerth finds itself face to face with the Alliance of Oerth.
And no real way of getting out of their face, because the Kevellond League isn't big enough for that.

The Republic of Selune finds itself face to face with Mina and her Knights of Neraka from Krynn.
Only to find they have turned to good.

However, the Dragon Overlords of Krynn also came, and THEY are still evil, and they are VERY unhappy to be ordered around, and they are VERY unhappy to be crowded in with the rest of you, and they are VERY UNHAPPY to see Mina and her Knights, and they are angry in general.

Crowds of people from Mystara and Krynn are flooding in.
These people are bewildered, confused, and in some cases are now facing deadly enemies.

For example, the Knights of Solamnia are facing the Dragon Overlords.
The Shadow Elves of Mystara are facing the Orcs of Thar.

For that matter, a lot of the monstrous races are showing up.
Creatures like Galeb Duhr, Xorn, Satyrs, Nymphs, Pegasi, Meanlocks, Grimlocks, more than a couple of Death Knights, Chromatic Dragons of all kinds, Gem and Metallic Dragons, Hippocampi, Tritons, Merfolk, Beholders (as temperamental and evil as you can imagine), Dryads, Swanmays, Treants, Shadow Elves from Mystara, a hundred different kinds of humans, all the kender of Krynn, the tinker gnomes, Thannoi, ogres, minotaurs, sea elves, dwarves of a hundred kinds, the lizard people of Taladas, the Aarocraaka ... I hope you get the picture.
This does not include all the new races and beings your Powers have thought up. There are Cydians here, Cydians there, Cydians everywhere!

The situation is very tense, at best.
Conflict - everything blowing sky high - could occur at any second.

Just one Power, now in the Kevellond League, inciting the people and beings present to do battle, would cause this place to go up in a mushroom cloud.
Just one Power.
Just one!

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
And STILL they come pouring in.

The taraakians must have issued their order to everyone.

Hundreds of millions are coming from the worlds of Krynnspace.

Hundreds of millions are coming from the worlds of Mystaraspace.

Billions continue to pour in from Realmspace.

Not many are coming from Athas, since Forsaken One is the supreme power there and he has not replied to the order of the taraakians.

None are coming from Chorazin, the city of Iuz.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Noted, Melkor.

You do indeed still have some secret followers, and they got into the Kevellond League.

The trouble starts, and spreads, very rapidly.

Is anyone doing anything to stop the trouble?

- - -

Melkor, post to the boards just what kind of trouble you are causing.

Who are your agents contacting?

What are they saying?

What are they doing?

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
The Emerald Order invites all members of the Oerth Alliance to come inside the Clouds of Oerth, as long as they fit in. No other people are invited for this.

The Angels who guard the Clouds will try to keep the peace inside the Demiplane of Hope. They will not fight and they will keep order.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Message send to the people on Athas.

"People, your leader is taking your lives in his hands. He is playing with your destiny. Evil is comming to consume you all. The Taraakians have ordered us to get inside this last safehaven, this place of purity where everyone of every kind is welcome. Yes, even if you don't agree with the ideas the Taraakians have, or which I have, you can come. We won't hurt you inside the demiplane. We will not fight inside. We want people to survive this attempt to destroy everything, this attempt by Evil. Come now, come fast. Leave Athas for it will not be safe for long. You are welcome. Act fast, or you might not be able to act at all."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Edena, have you read the e-mail i sent you about day 7? In that i say that i'm moving ppl into the demi-plane of hope.

BTW - Any of Melkor's agents who come near my ppl would rapidly contract the Oerth virus, then pass it on to others, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Edena, some disguise as Shadow Elves and attack The Orcs

-Some disguise as Knights of Neraka and attack Dragon Overlords

-Some disguise as as Union Of Worlds soldiers and attack Alliance Of Oerth

Oh, and they are summoning some weird things that resemble intelligent Spheres of Anhilation, capable of spellcasting and very dangerous, these beings( actually these are a part of a one being) start to anhilate anything they can( and it will be very hard to resurrect those claimed by The Void).

Last edited:

Posted by Festy Dog:

BTW - Any of Melkor's agents who come near my ppl would rapidly contract the Oerth virus, then pass it on to others, etc, etc, etc.

No problem, they are supposed to die, but before it happens they are going to cause some serious havoc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads