• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Pop Up Ads?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I have noticed the popup ads did get worse over the past day or two. One that takes over both the bottom of the screen and flashes a red bar along each side of the screen is particularly bad. ("Unforgettable travel experiences - Get Your Guide")

I will deal though. At the moment I just cannot afford to throw a few extra bucks at being a supporter, but its definitely worth those extra bucks. When I can afford it again I will.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Maybe I just never noticed them before or my browser configuration changed, but starting yesterday I started seeing pop up ads hovering over the actual content at the bottom of the screen and in the bottom right. I can "X" them out (which is fine, I don't begrudge ENWorld needing to serve ads) but every time I click on a new thread or click over to a new page in a thread they return.

Are they supposed to work that way?

See also this thread:

Thanks!
TomB

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads