(IR) The Imaginary IR

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
OOC:
I said nothing that Iuz's Howling Death couldn't be stopped. Many low level spells can delay it, like "Delay Disease" and 1 lvl arcane spell. I stated that only magic of magnitude used to create it, "Wish" level, can heal it. Weaker spells simply only delay disease's effects. And where did I wrote that this magic destroys souls ?! It curses them to go to Iuz. Who is uncousiouness, and instinctively eats them. That's all. Conviced, he could choke them up. ;)

William ... Iuz grew in power, truly, at the expense of several people. Elistraee first and foremost ... from who he tried to "Miracle" avay all her divinity to himself. SE stated that He was sucessful to some degree. I tried to put up almost harmless equivalent of Iuz eating Elistraee's heart after won Deity Duel. :eek:

Proportionally smaller growth was gained at the expense of unfortunate Scarlet Brother who fell in Iuz's hands during ambush. Poor brother ended as wreck ... :uhoh:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Having read the stuff on Hyper Reality:

Demogorgon in a fit of boredom acquires a sphere of annihaltion and attempts to twirl the Hyper-Reality around it's fingers in a very special way in order to allow spinning the Sphere of Annihilaiton like a yo-yo that unwinds the Hyper Reality at the end of the swing basically creating an effective blackhole a safe distance away and rewinding into a perfectly (hah!) safe sphere of annihilation on the return. As many mages as are required are casually sacrificed to see if this experiment works. Viva La Demonica!

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Well, there are really only three options. Either the other powers of Oerth let me get away with this, they remove the need for me to do so, or they interrupt the process halfway through. I'm fine with either of the first two; the last would clearly be a bad thing, as it'd likely involve everyone dying. If the Pomarj didn't fall from the sky and shatter the planet, it'd be child's play to amplify an Apocalypse from the Sky with the Sphere and reenact the Invoked Devastation.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Iuz free and powerful.

Ok, folks. Here goes what will my Power do in the 2 Turn.

OOC:

Ignore Dark Drow playing with global climate. Iuz have firm control over his Godly Domain, including weather. Simply he will have to stay there for long enough to all calm down around. :)

In similiar way, ignore devastation and earthquakes caused by sacrifice of Wolf God's clones and lifting of Pomarji. He wants his moon ? Let him have it. Iuz can calm tremors etc in his "paradise land". At least in comparision to pathetic shape of other countries. ;)

USSI's propaganda is giving full agande to it, to show to their citizens that they are living in the best place on Oerth. Freedom of thought, low taxes, better future, unoppressive deity. Equality of start for every citizen.

700 Power Points are spent, from disbanding Regular Armies of Iuz and normal income, on Technological Arms Race. Now USSI have Tech Level 12 of nonpolluting, nondevil technology.

And Gatling Guns ! Cannons ...Tee, Hee. :D

Edena :
[sblock]
From remaining 200 Power Points, half is spent in Industrialization of USSI. 50 is used to colonize/industrialize dead orc world destroyed by Elven Spelljammer Navy. In secret we move/teleport some 20% of USSI's undead workforce so they will prepare this world for coming of living and more vurnerable beings. And 50 goes in further fortification of USSI, against non Iuz's magic first and foremost. Then to build Heavy Fortifications to add nice +3 to my unit's Defense. :] [/sblock]

IC:
Iuz's Dream Image died quietly, absolutely forgotten. And somewhere else ... in complete darkness, red eyes opened. Good folks of Hommlet village were shocked when in the middle of the night nearby ruins of Temple of Elemental Evil exploded in the shower of unholy flames and brimstone. Witnesses were speaking of gigantic red demon tovering above it, lakes of fire melting it, and as if all fury of elements were unleashed on it leaving nothing but cinders and ashes ... with left stony spikes, on wich several stone figures were caught in the middle of deathly spasms. Their expressions so horrible that those who braved to come near returned white haired, mumbling that those figures scream constantly and this is hearable when someone comes nearby. Those people have nightmares to the end of their lives. Weather in USSI became very bleak ... And better anyway that in the neighbourn countries. Great fortifications were raised on all borders, demonic looking weapons were placed in the hands of those defending it.

In several places on Oerth people discovered that among their ranks are series of savage and terrbile murders were commited. All evidences showed that those people were while living, secret worshippers of Tharizdun. Their souls didn't responded ... for they were unaccesible, diviniation would show that something devoured them. A powerful demonic presence.

In Aliador, spread of Howling Death stopped in the very night of strange events in Hommlet.
All diplomatic connections with the USSI were also stopped. Including strange event, where someone robbed grave of First Maid and take her corpse away. Cmentery guards didn't saw anything.

OOC:
Iuz is, I think, powerful enough to foil simple cmentery guards, don't he ? And since he regained control of himself, Iuz stopped spreading of magical disease. He controls it since he created it, and don't want others to find it's secrets and use for themselves. ANd now he parades with very sinister looking guns. And cowboy hat. ;)

Remove ads