IRON DM revival!

Rune

Once A Fool
Tuerny said:
Yes, but didn't they also say they would post when they were done screening for applicants?

That's the way they've done it in the past. I would bet that they're still deliberating, but probably not for long, so if anyone hasn't applied and want's too, you should probably go ahead and do so, soon.

I guess.

Rune

Once A Fool
Re: R3: Wicht vs Seasong

incognito said:
In this round, explained in some detail later, BOTH Wicht, and Rune have tacked on the ingredient Nostalgia, which is a little disappointing to me.

Freudian slip, incognito?

Congratulations, Wicht; great entry, as usual! And congratulations to seasong, as well! Sometimes it's tough being a rising star, but you presented yourself very well. I'll be looking for you in future events and maybe, just maybe, I'll get a chance to challenge you.

incognito

First Post
congrats & Future IRON DMs

The small gold crown rests in Wicht's hands. Congradulatiosn are certainly in order.

He will face VAX on Mon.

And if you all enjoyed this competition, and it's judge - I would be pleased as punch to run the IRON DM once a quarter. After all, a valuable venue like this deseves to be kept alive!

So Rune, Season, Tuerny, and everyone else - chances are good you will 'meet again!' [insert evil laugh of your choice here]

Lordnightshade

First Post
We are still looking at the applications, and waiting for the members to vote, but I think we are really close to some final decisions.

Perhaps some may surprise you, others won’t. It all depends on how the votes go, there’s not much activity in the RBC over the weekend as most members are running their own games and such.

I’m hoping to send out offer letters by tomorrow though, but we will see how the final votes play out.

When we do make our decision we will post something along the lines that we have chosen and the applications are now closed.

I don’t know that we will be able to offer critique on the other applications that didn’t make it in, since there are a lot of them and only a few of us.

Also look for a bit more news in that posting as to further development of the Rat Bastard’s Club and how we are going to make it more accessible to more people going forward (I.E. We will have a public forum that anyone can post to and get help.)

Still our main focus will be the private forum as that’s were the truly secret ideas can be born.

Congratulations Wicht, you did great here!

Seasong, I have been very impressed with you this whole time and so I must offer you congratulations as well.

seasong

First Post
Lordnightshade said:
We are still looking at the applications, and waiting for the members to vote, but I think we are really close to some final decisions.
Yeah, I sometimes jump the gun :D. Tuerny, don't listen to me, I'm drugged to high heaven. Mmmm, medicine.
Also look for a bit more news in that posting as to further development of the Rat Bastard’s Club and how we are going to make it more accessible to more people going forward (I.E. We will have a public forum that anyone can post to and get help.)

Still our main focus will be the private forum as that’s were the truly secret ideas can be born.
That looks like a very cool idea.
Seasong, I have been very impressed with you this whole time and so I must offer you congratulations as well.
Thank you :).

Vaxalon

First Post
The present holder of the title of Iron DM ENworld finally arrives on the stage. Resplendent in his silver satin Iron DM outfit, he holds a simple clipboard under one arm, mechanical pencil held loosely and confidently in hand.

He bows first to the moderator, and then to Wicht.

"Mister Moderator, I am ready to defend my title."

Tuerny

First Post
Re: congrats & Future IRON DMs

incognito said:
The small gold crown rests in Wicht's hands. Congradulatiosn are certainly in order.

He will face VAX on Mon.

And if you all enjoyed this competition, and it's judge - I would be pleased as punch to run the IRON DM once a quarter. After all, a valuable venue like this deseves to be kept alive!

So Rune, Season, Tuerny, and everyone else - chances are good you will 'meet again!' [insert evil laugh of your choice here]

Excellent. I hope I get an oppurtunity to compete again next time. :)

incognito

First Post
Warm your engines

The wily champion, VAXALON has thrown the gauntlet; he is ready

WICHT, when you are ready as well, throw up a post.

I have prepared the ingredients.

Wicht

Hero
Wicht stumbles blearily onto stage mumbling something about a late night.

I am here and more or less ready to go ;)

Post the ingredients when ready good judge.

And best of luck to you Vaxalon.

Remove ads