• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Heroes: Twilight of Ulster (1:30-5:30 PM) 1 SLOT REMAINS

Rystil Arden

First Post
Buttercup said:
:( Rystil, it appears I have double scheduled myself, so I have to bow out of your game. I'm very sorry. :(
No worries--have fun at the other game!

Hmm...no Aoife means I need to rewrite Forgall a bit OO--now he uses the Greatspear ;)

Well unless anybody else wanted to play Aoife?

Rystil Arden

First Post
TroyXavier said:
Got my own copy of Iron Heroes recently and am now really looking forward to playing.
Awesome! I showed my notes to a FtF player of mine who's in Spain and he says he wishes he could play this game...I'm just hoping that my incompetence with miniatures (and my general lack of minis or anything other than just a square mat) won't be a problem. Usually I just do it all in my head, but I have a feeling some of this would be best with props for all your benefits :D

TroyXavier

First Post
Thanks for the game. I'm sorry my wife and I couldn't stay later, but I will say this, you definitely have made me an Iron Heroes convert. It was really fun. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads