• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (OOC) (Turn 1)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Honestly I'm having trouble staying adamant in mind to Janos. I really don't condone his actions, as It's one of those things that I just stand against on a moral issue, but then again... he has many admirable things that make me want to revoke my own negative opinion. I'm still not quite ready to say what I want to say, I need to finish a particular letter to Janos first.

Hrm, you may wish to ignore my IC post :( It has something to do wtih

Meanwhile, a blight of taint has apparently seeped into the crab, crane, lion, and dragon clans through a food source. Apparently corrupt vegetation has allowed the Shadowlands to poison the tea grown in the northern crab lands, and it has gradually seeped out into the hands of the citizens. This horrible blight has caused almost every village, town, and city under control by these clans to increase in taint score by 1 full point. It doesn't bode well...

That I didn't know happened already, OOC info of course :) Btw, that wasn't my Big Turn 1 Play ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads